1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1 ticket available for the Cowboys game

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Boltzzz, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Hello all, I have one ticket available to the game vs. Dallas on Sat. Aug 9th. I made prior plans without even thinking about it and wont be able to make it. It is in V36 row 18 seat 13. I know its up high but you have to start somewhere!!!! I am not asking for any money for the ticket, just buy me a beer when you see me. Let me know so I can get it to you ASAP. Thanks :icon_toast:

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Hey Bud, glad to see you get season ticktes. sweet your on the 50 yardline nice! I had your seats but on the visitor side. That **** sucked because the sun was in my face and I would fall asleep at halftime haha and sun burnt. I think your are the last row in the staduim or second to the last. I am in sec 39 now row 12 ****** seats but atleast in the shade

3. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    :icon_toast:

yeah I think they are the last row, but the 50 yard line is nice, I can always try to upgrade every season. I wish I would have bought 2 seats now though, the more I think about it. Oh well, at least I wont have to look for a ticket for every home game. So when I see the cops go to V39, I will just assume its for you???? Just kiddin, will be seeing you all soon!!!!!! :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  4. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    no reason to be kidding probably true haha

5. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,833 / 0 / -0
    I might be interested, I will check my schedule. Nice of you to make the offer.:yes:

6. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0

no problem rexy, figured if I'm not going to be able to make it, the ticket would go to waste anyways so why not offer it up to a fellow Bolts fan. Just let me know if you want it.

7. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 1 / -0
    damn, thats mighty generous of you boltzzz!

but i dont know how much rexy the perv would like it since shes not low enough to see all dat player azz.