1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2006 playoff matchups

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Dec 31, 2006.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0

at the same time?

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

:lol:

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,915 / 4 / -6
    yup

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0
    Well,

I say

GO CUE BALL!!!!

:icon_rofl:

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0
    Oh the visual... :icon_eek: :lol:

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,915 / 4 / -6
    **** and Ritz, mmmm good *******

6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +611 / 0 / -0

From playoff brackets to ....

Everything's better when it sits on a Ritz. :yes:

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0

It's TK's fault... Yup, he started it with the talk of "pretty boy's" baldness...

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,474 / 19 / -4
    :icon_huh: :icon_huh: :icon_huh: :icon_huh: :icon_huh: :icon_huh: :icon_huh: :icon_huh:

9. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321 / 0 / -0
    :lol: ... I love threads that morph.... talking matchups of a different pairing... :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  10. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    0-0!!! Records dont matter anymore...You win, you live another week...You lose, you go home! This is it Boys and Girls! Bring on the playoffs.

KC @ Indy
    This game is going to be either a blowout or a very close game. Indy has those guys named Peyton and Marvin. They connect better than anyones cell phone company. They been here before, but never got to the show. The only thing that will stop them is their defense that leave big holes for opposing team's running backs...by the way....KC has a good one. LJ is a bruiser. If you cant stop him, you will lose. Nothing else matters here. If the chiefs have a big day from LJ, they will win. If they control the game, they will win. But the chiefs also have a so so defense and thats going to be the difference here. I like the Colts in this one....24-17.

Jets @ Pats
    Patroits have also been here before. They are led by Mr. Brady. He knows how to win in the playoffs. The Jets pretty much snuck into the playoffs beating lousy teams. The Patroits arent the team to beat anymore. They will be without Rodney Harrison which could hurt. This game may be close but I dont see the Jets upsetting the Pats at home. I like NE......27-13

Cowboys @ Seahawks
    Both these teams played up and down throughout the season. The only difference here, the Seahawks played in last years super bowl and they know what they need to do. Cowboys have major issues surrounding their team. Romo was hyped up to be an above average QB, although he did show some flashes. But if you saw last weeks game v.s Detroit(3-13), you know he's not all that. You cant sleep on this team as well. He can and will hurt you if you let him sit in the pocket and allow him to survey the field. They still have that guy T.O. and he can get past you in a flash. The Seahawks will try to run the ball with Shaun Alexander. If you let this guy get hot, your done. I like the Seahawks in this one.....21-10

NY Giants @ Philadelphia
    Where did the Eagles come from? They look like bats out of hell! I didnt think Jeff Garcia would lead this team but I guess I was wrong. The Eagles still have a very good defense and they can beat you up. Their offense isnt scary like years ago but they are solid. The Giants are a lost bunch. Eli is...blah!..but they have a great running back in Tiki Barber. Plax Burress can still fly but I dont see them getting into the second round. Thanks for the memories Tiki, but I like the Eagles....27-9.

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Here's how I think it will play out.

[​IMG]

12. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Boy, his girlfriend was a hottie. I would have been pretty broken up too. What player has the best looking girfriend/wife now?

13. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0