1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2007 All-Underrated team

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Nomadic Bolt Fan, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +320 / 1 / -0
    2007 All-Underrated team

By Dave Gladow
    NFL.com

(June 19, 2007) -- Last year, like most years, the NFL saw several players post great seasons and yet fail to receive proper recognition for their efforts.

It's a common theme. For whatever reason, some players just don't seem to get their due.

In an attempt to help change that, I'm presenting my All-Underrated team for public consumption. This is a starting 22 of players who had great seasons in 2006 and yet are still flying under the radar headed into 2007.

I'm making no promises that any of these players can repeat what they accomplished last year, let alone improve. What I am saying is that they should be applauded for what they did last year and that folks would be wise to keep an eye on their 2007 performances -- it wouldn't surprise me to see some Pro Bowlers emerge from this group.

Kris Dielman, G, Chargers -- The Chargers wisely came through with a big contract for Dielman this offseason, keeping one of the cornerstones of their offensive line in town for the foreseeable future. Fans will be certain to hear more of his name in the coming seasons.

See full article here.
  2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,061 / 30 / -0
    No Shaun PHillips? What a joke. Dude was second among LBs in sacks, second only to Merriman.