1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

4 tickets each for Ravens and Lions games.

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Ray Dahayder, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    These are 4 seats together in LV 61. Three seats are in row 3 and one seat is directly in front of those in row 2. You can buy as many as you need.
  2. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Are you selling them for face value? If so what's the damage, I'd like to take a set of the Ravens tickets off your hands...
  3. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    hey ray remember me i got some AZ tix off you last year, i would be interested in the lions tix cause im going to let my parents use my season tix for that game
  4. LIONFANCA

LIONFANCA BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as you can see, I am a Lions fan.. and am looking for 4 tickets for me and my family... how much for the four?
  5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,009 / 1 / -0
    Ray you hooked me up with a ticket last year too. I'm trying to go to the Lions game... looking for between 2-4 tickets. But I'm aware that I'm not the first person to request said tickets so I don't know if they're still available. Let me know!