1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

40 and 3

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by TBF, Apr 18, 2008.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    This is all off the top of my head, but if my calculations are correct, the Padres have scored 3 runs in the last 40 innings. WTF is up with that...? That is one horrible stat!

We quite possibly have the best starter rotation in the bigs. But, we could have an entire SDG&E grid shooved up the collective teams *** and he couldn't catch fire with the bats.

It is going to be a long ride in that the NL West is one bad *** division. I'm not willing to throw in the towel as we speak, but Edmonds is not the answer with his glove or his stick. We need our Corner outfielders to hit the damn ball, Hairston isn't getting it done right now.

The baseball rule is that your middle D players are D first and O second (P, C, SS, 2B and CF). Your corner players are O first and D second (1B, 3B, RF and LF).... We are not getting great O numbers out of this group IMO. All four are within the top 6 on our team, but #6 is hitting .214.

TBF
  2. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Padres offense sucks, no big surprise.
  3. richpjr

richpjr BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I'm shocked at how much range Edmonds has lost. I know we got spoiled with how much ground Cameron could cover but Edmonds looks every bit like a CF pushing 40.
  4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0
    how about 11 runs in 66 innings

pathetic

I knew it was going to bad but this is embarrassing
  5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    It's damn near unwatchable how bad that offense is. The best starting pitching in the Majors, and a sub .500 record. That is unacceptable.
  6. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I still look like a genius. where are all the padre faithfuls that bashed my opinion? the patched up padres are what they are. When you dont upgrade your offense from last year, what did you all expect? The offense is horrible. Besides Gonzo, and maybe giles, the padres have nothing. All pitchers have many choices to our lineup. Sux to have a low budget team. Maybe you add more seats to petco and turn it into a football stadium!
  7. Greeney03

Greeney03 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Good game today though. They should start Justin Huber on LF next game.
  8. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Feel bad for Peavy signing that big contract. he must be gettin pissed.