1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers Making a killing in this draft!!!! Best Draft of all!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Apr 23, 2010.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    The 49ers by only giving up a 4th rounder are getting ANthony Davis and Iupati and will soon have one of the best lines in football if they do anything close to what they are predicted to do.

THey also picked up taylor mays for a steal in the 2nd round, a third, 6th and fourth(next year) from us and are just picked Navarro Bowman

Does anyone else think this team could be great next year? I mean they have a great RB in gore. Crabtree is the next michael irvin and Vernon Davis is the most dominant TE since Antonio Gates. Granted Smith has some work but with Mays and Bowman added to their no4 scoring D they could be really really good next year. Don't forget they have the best mike linebacker around too!

I am also a 49ers(always have been) fan so I can't wait till my 2 teams to play this year. That should be a great match.

I think the 49ers could make a good run this year. I hope I see both of my teams in the SB:abq1: and SD beating them this time!
  2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings Received:
    +65 / 2 / -0
    Their division is already a cakewalk, so they should win 10 games easy. As fas as winning a playoff game, I think not. I should be in San Diego to watch that game too. It's going to be awesome!
  3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    Nice. IDK I think they'll make it to championship it least. Mark my word:lol:.

THey'll definately lose the SD game though.

THEY WILL BE HARD TO SCORE ON THOUGH. SAMARAI MIKE SINGELTARY is having his way with them and they will be one of the top 5 d's!!
  4. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings Received:
    +65 / 2 / -0
    Who's their QB again? Alex Smith? :lol: David Carr? :icon_rofl:

Alex Smith SHOULD get a little better next season, but I'll believe it when I see it.
  5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    The 49ers have had a solid draft, but imo another NFC West team has done better.

The Seahawks, they got arguably the best OT (Okung), a top safety (Thomas) and a nice WR (Golden Tate).

Hopefully all these rooks don't do too much this season against us, but if the NFC West keeps drafting this well they could turn into a pretty solid division.

Obviously this is the draft though so all of these guys could end up being busts, but as of today it looks good.

Of course it never hurts having 2 1st rounders.