1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers... Posible Tampering

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    ...Reports of the 49ers possibly tampering with Lance Briggs illegally last year. According to ESPN, if found guilty, the Niners could forfeit multiple draft choices. While I like the severity, how is this fair in comparison to the Cheaters fines and one lone lost pick. The idiots running these leagues have to eventually learn that fining them, even thousands of dollars, is to the owners, players and coaches more like parking meter change to us. Hit them where it hurts...cripple their team by taking away draft picks and suspend someone. I still can't believe Pansy Goodell and how he slapped the Cheaters hands.

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    I went to ESPN and didn't see this. Do you have a link?

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 7 / -2
    Goodell had a great start, suspending idiots and trying to tighten it up. But after the Pats debacle, NO ONE will ever take him seriously again and will question any type of punishment he dishes out to any other team.

I think if we're gonna grade against the pats fine, Goodell should write the Niners a nice letter in crayons and send them a box of cookies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    ...No link yet. They've been making statements on the NFL Network. The Niners were Tagliubutt's version of Goodell's Patriots. That team was one crooked, salary cap manipulating pile of pond scum in their own right. Sorry, I did say ESPN..I think it was actually the NFL Network that I heard it on.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    Goodell has a chance to make some of this right before draft day. Let's see how he handles it.