1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

50YardLineSection36

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by 50YardLineClub36, Dec 3, 2011.

1. 50YardLineClub36

50YardLineClub36 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I hope Marty sees these treads. As much as the Charger fans hated Marty they all now see that he was better than what they got. I'm not AJ or Norv fan by a long shot. I agree with all of you that think they both need to go, but all of the names that have been bantered about as potential replacements are all loses at other franchises (Cower and Grudin). Sure they had brief moments of success but their body of work is not stellar. Cower has the fierce grimace on his face but only one super bowl AFTER 15 years with the Steelers. Any one of you Charger fans want to wait 15 more years for Cower to be successful. Gurdin had seven seasons with Tampa Bay and accomplished nothing to get excited about. The Chargers organizaiton has four Spanos families living off of the Charger payroll. Who do you think is going to get paid first, the Spanos family members or a proven GM and Head Coach. The obvious questsion is why do the Spanos kids have to run the Charger organization and not the family property businesses. My guess is the father bought the Chargers and dumped them all here so as not to ruin the property business. You all remember that Eli Manning would not play for the Charger because they were not committed to winning. That has got to tell you Charger fans something. The Charger are not going to put out the money to bring a winning team to San Diego and we all need to live with it...until they move to LA...good bye and good riddance.