1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Few Forum Announcements

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Thumper, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    First I want to say thank you to all the members of BoltTalk. We are one of the premier fan supported football fan sites on the internet and the reason is all of you.

Now to the announcements.

First, for those of you that don't already know, sdchrger has resigned as a super moderator of the forum. He resigned once previously in 2007, but came back, so you never know. Regardless, I think he did a great job and he'll always have my respect.

Next, in_a_days has been promoted. He will still be active in moderating, but he's been promoted to an admin of the forum. He will be learning the ins and outs of the forum software. Eventually he'll should be able to help with any technical issue, many of which were only handled by myself.

tubro_turtle has been one of BoltTalk's biggest supporters and he is being promoted from moderator to super moderator. As a super moderator, he can moderate in any section of the forum.

Besides being one of the voices of the BoltTalk podcast, postanteatercharger has been and outstanding moderator fo the forums. He has also be promoted from moderator to super moderator.

As people have moved up, we've brought in a few new people to fill the void and help out in what I believe is going to be the most exciting season ever to be a Charger fan.

Lightning's Girl has been a member of BoltTalk since January 2007 and is also a moderator at one of the largest nursing forums on the web. She has graciously accepted a position as a moderator of the lounge section, inducing general news and the politics section.

PowderLove has been a member of this forum for about a year, but he's a love time Charger fan who I know has frequented many Charger boards. He has been made a moderator of the "Chargers and NFL forum" & "All Other Sports" section. He's a good guy and I believe he'll really be an asset to our members.

I also want to give a huge thanks to Kwak for all the work he does with the vBookie system.

Please give everyone mentioned a huge congratulation. And thank you for being part of something I believe is truly special.

THANKS

2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Holy ****!! :icon_eek:

Well, Good Luck Alla Y'all!! :tup: :icon_toast: :flag:

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,750 / 39 / -8
    Thank you all fr taking on t jobs. It is thankless and I will probably make you regret it.

4. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    way to step up peeps!:tup:

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    Nice job, everyone!! Congrats on the promotions! :unsure: :lol:

Let's keep helping to make BT the best Charger site ever!! :abq2:

6. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,148 / 5 / -0
    Thanks, all y'all!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    Congrats everybody, and good luck!

BTW, you did a good job sdc.

8. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    :cool:

I Figured Toby Would Be A MOD At Some Point Seeing That He's The Most Active In GD....

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    There were many people nominated for a moderator position including yourself. Unfortunately there were only so many spots to go around.