1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Message from Raider GREG.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by ChargerRay, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Some of you may know Raider Greg from last season. He too is a podcaster and does a show called called the "Raider Nation Podcast". Anyways, he loves to talking trash and listening to the BoltTalk Podcast. He left a comment this morning on the blog challenging Charger fans, so I a posting a copy here so that you guys can all show him some Charger love.

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    who cares what this guy thinks, and if he is getting tired of hearing the Raiders suck, it goes the other way and those stinking Lombardis.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!

If thats his attempt at trash talking, then he needs to go back to school!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    He thinks Raiders Suck is a bit old? You mean like ancient? Like ancient history like when the Raiders last won anything?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Dude! RAIDERS SUCK!

It doesn't surprise me that a Chokeland Faider fan would get tired of hear that the Raiders Suck! They must hear so often. The "Black Hole"??? Is that suposed to be an intimidating name for your home field? Sounds more like the name of a gay bar, Nancy. So Raider Nancy, do you like when your buddies say, "We are the Nasty!!!!!!"? Hey, it's not gay if your in prison right? Raider fans know about that huh Nancy boy?

My suggestion to you. Buy yourself a dehumidifier. Cellars can get damp and dank and your Nancy Nation are gonna be in the cellar for quite a while. Believe that!!!

One more thing Nancy Boy! If I have the time, I'll show up on Sept. 11 and watch LT dominate once again. I'll watch the Raider faithful with tears in their eye. And I'll do in in my Power Blues. The best uni in pro sports! Loud and Proud! Nothing any of you Nancy boys can do about it except while like the little bitches you are.
  5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    REMEMBER, WE ARE “NOT” RAIDERCAST………….WE ARE THE NASTY!!!!!!!!!……………..

Okay, who let them eat Chorizo and Chili?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.