1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Pats fan's attempt at reason.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BeerGuy, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
    Major rep!

Spot on!
  2. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you know why Brady would do that? I'm asking you seriously, because I didn't know of that. What is the beef?
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    He is a poor sportsman when ever he loses. Guess Charger fans are seeing that quite a bit about the Pats...

Perception is reality I guess.
  4. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't be a dink. There was something else behind it.
  5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    'scuze me?

Perhaps you should explain yourself there zippy.
  6. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Man, you must be an idiot. I asked why Brady wouldn't shake Drew Brees' hand and after your lame answer I wrote "don't be a dink". "There must be something else behind it" would mean there must be a reason other than the one you gave me.

Simple people:no:
  7. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    Sam -

I didn't see that clip, but everyone that talked about it said Edwards turned his back on AJ.
  8. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    He tried to tell you. Tom Brady is a sore F\/cking loser. What's behind it? He hates to lose. Why? Because it's engrained in his being. But why? because he wants to win very very badly. Yeah, but why? Because when he loses he takes it very personally. NO, Really... why? Because when someone else beats him at his own game he can't handle it with a professional attitude, but would rather walk away and not shake the guy's hand because he's too busy feeling sorry for himself.

There. Is that better?
  9. sdrocks

sdrocks Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Mmmm

Let me get this straight

You're not trying to pick a fight?

Dancing on another team's logo and mocking their players after a win is classy?

Disrespecting the team you just beat is no different than pre game smack?

LT who was standing up for his teammate is no different than Peyton Manning who blamed his teammates.

Chargers didn't give the game away?
    :rolleyes:

You can keep believing that if you want. I could care less. But man you have no idea who LT is if this made you lose any respect for him. Dude has a heart of gold and he loves his teamates, team and city. Patriotsfan and the media are making much too big of a deal out of it. When LT called Hobbs out, he said Hobbs shook his head as if to say yeah your right. Even your own player knew he was wrong.
  10. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn you sound like LT, losing his frustrations right now:lol:

No. There was a reason for it other than that.
  11. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    OK, then. Tell us all Mr. Shalakonm.... please. We are all awaiting your knowledge to spill out from your keyboard and onto our computer screens. Cough it up.
  12. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    No no Samantha. There has to be another reason for it. So says our new Patriot honk.

Can't wait for him to spill the beans on this mystery.
  13. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He shakes every other quarterback's hand he has lost against.

So why not Brees? Because he doesn't like to lose? That doesn't make any sense.
  14. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    You know what? Just go away. It's obvious you've got no f'ing clue. That's the essence of Tom Brady. He hates to lose. It's the reason he wins so often. If you don't get that... then you're lost.

So go do your research and report back to us when you find the "real" reason for his not shaking the opponent's hand. But do me a favor... DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIND IT.

Here's a hint. It's probably behing the grassy knoll.

Now get going. The clock is ticking. I'll time ya.

:tup:
  15. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Spoken like a standup guy.
  16. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    Tick tock... dummy... move it!!!
  17. shalakonm

shalakonm Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually I was going anyways, but have fun watching my team play this week. (No disrespect to all of the cool people on this forum like sam, etc. etc., who can have a mature debate about the two teams)
  18. patsdynastyisnow

patsdynastyisnow BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish I found this forum before the game, but since I found it now I will not talk smack. I will just defend my team..

Are you kidding. Even if the bolts come into new england and beat the pats 1,270 to -300 we have 3 maybe by then 4 superbowl banners hanging in foxboro that entitles us to be cocky as hell. What the hell has your team won? really think about it.. LOL I see in some of the chargers fans have AFC west champs stuff in there sigs. In NE we don't even sell AFC east champs stuff. Thats the difference between us and you, we HAVE WON ALREADY, HELL THE PATS ARE A DYNASTY.. Your team is a up and coming team that has not won a damm thing YET, maybe that will change in the next few years.

Please kick our *** in the regular season, As we in new england all know.. IT'S ONLY THE POST SEASON THAT MATTERS..

One post by a chargers fan call the pats a somewhat recent champion.. LOL a some what recent champ would be the bucs or the ravens. the pats are 1 superbowl removed from a 3 out of 4 run.

Nice try at minimizing there.

Was the postgame stuff over the top, YES but none of us was on the field we do not know how much smack talking was going on and as far as I am concerned if you talk **** before and during the game and then loose at home then you deserve what you get. LT really needs to STFU talking about class because what he is doing now is not classy at all.
  19. megold0715

megold0715 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    yeah i agree with sam on this one and one more thing fck the pats"excuse me for cursing sam" i hate them more then our division west rivals pathetic little homos for disrespecting out house .snotty new england fags but theyyle get theres karmas a biotch and they got some coming as for the pats we lost the game they by no means won i cant wait till we play them again we get em at home 2008.
  20. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Nowhere in that post was there any defending of your team .. it was all smack talk. Please, get a clue ..
  21. starrman

starrman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand why another team's fans would even want to post on a Chargers board. Is it a way to justify their existence or is it because they like to be berated....whatever the case I just find it strange. It will be easy to cheer for the Colts this weekend; at least jughead doesn't do the jig on the opposing team's field. :icon_toast:
  22. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    It will be hard rooting for Manning though ..
  23. patsdynastyisnow

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well it's kind of hard to not talk smack after I read some of the pregame stuff, plus anything I have to say is going to sound like smack talking.

Well anyways, I think you guys need to get over the postgame stuff I will agree with you guys that it was over the top but as I said before we were not on the field. I watch every pats game and I can only remember two games where they went over the top like that, the other game was superbowl 39 when the pats started doing the T.O fly eagles fly dance thing, and after the game we find out that the eagles were talking a TON of **** durring the game but when I saw Vrabel doing the eagles dance I was SHOCKED at the time because I never saw the pats do that stuff before. This time I was not shocked because I saw it in that much bigger game and I just figured that the chargers were getting what was coming to them for smack talking all game long.

Some long time pats fans like my dad ( pats fan since the team was founded, lol he even watched or went too all the rod rust, dick mcphearson era games only a true fan could watch those games, I will admit I did not watch all of those) was pissed at how the pats acted and thinks that the NFL needs to step in and stop ALL dancing and taunting. I don't agree with him becuase I think that stuff adds to the game.

I think LT and the chargers players should of called out Wilfork and Colvin if they were going to call out anybody, why BB he was not out there on the 50 yard line. :icon_huh: The only thing people can point too about BB's class is the married woman thing, OHH no like most of us he is not perfect.
  24. patsdynastyisnow

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it's 3:27 at here and 9 degrees outside ( lol SD OWNS us in weather) so I am off too bed, I will probally not come back to this forum since I have said what I wanted to say in this post and my two others

No matter what I say i am not going to be able to point out that there is 2 sides to this post game thing, as three time champs the pats came into this game feeling really disrespected by the chargers and by the media. The chargers were not saints , the fact that they have a lights out dance points out that they do there fair share of smack talking. So lets keep it real and look at both sides lots of stuff is said pre game and durring the game, both sides got into it and the pats went a little overboard.

I understand this loss must have hurt badly since your team should have won, they really did cost themselfs the game. As a lifelong red sox fan I know how hard it is to stomach a loss like that. With all the tallent the chargers have they will be back, with better coaching they should win the whole thing.

Well good luck.
  25. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Nice post! Good Luck to you untill we meet again. I will be in New England when we meet next season.
  26. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! As a life long Chargers fan this is probably the hardest loss I've ever endured. If you blew us out, that would be one thing, but the way we lost it was heart wrenching. I feel like Dolphins fans must have felt after we beat them in the epic 1982 playoff game in Miami, except maybe this is worse. We had the talent to win, but we made stupid errors that cost us the game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.