1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Refreshing Thread....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LFEpooh124, Jan 26, 2008.

1. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Enough of all this negative talk that has preoccupied the "Thread Lines" this past week on the board. I was wondering...who is the most die-hard BOLT fan that you know???

**YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF** Please list their alias or description of how people would recognize them...and then list the reason why they should be deserving of such a award.

Why do I ask? Well, because I'm curious and would love to learn more about why I feel Charger fans are a special breed and they're the greatest fans.

For myself, being pretty young (24 yrs old) and living the last 7 years away from San Diego (4 years at Santa Barbara, 2 years in SF, and now a year in Biloxi, MS). I've been a little disconnected with Die-Hard Charger Fans, and I'll be first to say that I'm a Charger Fan along with my buddies, but in no way would be be labeled "DIE-HARD." On that note, thank you Bolttalk.net for keeping me connected with my Charger Brethren.

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    My vote would go to Shamrock on many levels.

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    Second.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    All of you who posted above me should be ashamed of yourselves.

Seriously.

There is only one answer but as is with this forum that dazed look seems to rule.

There is one man who has attended ALL Chargers games since the team was born except for one pre-season game.

His brother just died as well waiting for a Lombardi and attended almost all the games with his brother.

The dudes name is IRONMOUNTAIN

If anyone tries to make a claim that anyone is a greater fan than this dude, they are full of **** and not just a little but 100%. :yes:

5. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear...

Ratings:
    +287 / 1 / -0
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner... no arguments here.

6. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +314 / 11 / -6
    Do you need to get you teeth fixed? With your recent form I wouldn't consider it a priority.

If showing up at the games is your only prerequisite... you may be correct. I'll vote for Chargeroo. He has the length of service and unlike your selection... he can give some intelligent takes on football.

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Then you are full of caca.

Welcome to the club.

If Chargeroo lived here and pulled mass jack out of his wallet for 48 years and attended all the games except one, then as you put it - showing up matters. Ya think?

Maybe I should have voted for a foreigner such as yourself who casually got attached and now thinks he is the winner? :lol:

PS...the opinion of the UT Trash Mentality's head secretary was noted. Also noted that Roo is a warrior and not a bad choice. The Head of the UT Trash Mentality Inc is hardly even in the running. That is embarrasingly low standards.

8. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +314 / 11 / -6
    Alles ist was Sie sagen ist ganz richtig mein Führer! (ausser daß mit den "caca" vieleicht). Ausländer haben keine Ahnung.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    George Pernicano