1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A spot of news on Michael Turner

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Apr 13, 2007.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Now with LJ on the market, will AJ finally get realistic

on Turner. LJ is a guy that might be worth what AJ is asking for Burner. With him in play, I think this might bring the value of Turner down significantly.
  2. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0

Not really, it totally depends on what they want for him. The demand for starting running backs is still greater than the supply of available players. Anyway, at this late stage of the game, I doubt KC is actually serious about moving LJ.
  3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,061 / 30 / -0

On the trade market, LJ is worth a couple of first round picks, unless his attitude is really as bad as some people say.
  4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +86 / 0 / -0

I would think the same thing but I went to the kc board and the fans actually wanna trade him, from sleepn and texting in meetings to his TO like attitude to his own teammates saying he is a distraction in the lockerroom or a teammate telling herm if u give him a contract ur going to create a monster, no one wants to give him LT money that's why they want to get rid of him
  5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,423 / 19 / -4
    I think Todd McShay from Scouts Inc and ESPN reads my articles, he has three of the same picks I do and they're later round ones :yes: