1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A very ridiculous all pro team

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Jan 5, 2007.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,348 / 19 / -3
    This just begs to be insulted and torn to shreds so I'm doing it

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/01/04/all.pros/index.html

QB: Brees had a better year then Manning and I think had a harder job in leading a constantly losing team into winning then Manning. Besides frankly I'm tired of this manning love
    FB: I grant I don't know as much about Justin Griffith but he has no major numbers to speak of and hasn't blocked for anyone. Dr. Z also believes Neal plays angles too much. Hey dumbass, being a fullback requires not just pounding the guy but doing so at the right angle to get him out of the way. What good is a great hit if it knocks the defender right where the RB is running?
    OT: Ogden's been living on reputation for too long. If it wasn't McNeil it should've been someone else like Jason Peters or heck even Walter Jones
    OG: mike goff.....I love goff but an all pro? Uh....no
    C: Tom Nalen.....:censored: :conc: Hardwick out performed him without the cheapshots
    DE: Taylor I understand; Allen always struck me as little more then a good pass rusher.
    DT: Trevor Pryce is a DE not a DT!
    CB: Dr. Z's words; "There were no clear stickouts, no one such as the Panthers' Ken Lucas, who jumped off the chart last year. No one with real week-to-week consistency." Does that not describe Jammer's incredible play this year?
    FS: Rhodes I like alot but in a discussion about FS's that made huge impacts on their teams how do you not include Marlon Mcree at least in hte discussion?!
  2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +836 / 0 / -0
    WTF. there should be load more Charger players in there. Wat a dumbass
  3. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    Nalen? Fuggin' Nalen?
  4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,015 / 33 / -20
    I dissagree with every single one of those but Brees.
  5. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    How can Manning be his All Pro QB, but Brees is his NFL MVP?

That doesn't make sense to have someone else at the same position as the All Pro that he selected for MVP.

That's not an explanation, that illogical hypocrisy.
  6. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    That would mean, to do it right, he would have to watch every play of every game. Not just TV stuff, but coaches film.

"Too complicated" for the DB criteria? Try us, Dr. Z. We're not ball watchers (except Conc :D ).....
  7. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    Guards

He picks our worst offensive lineman. A guy who faaks up the middle blitz more than Hallen used to. A guy who can't pull outside the tackle box. A guy who misses 90% of his 2nd level blocks.

Centers

Saturday is the most overrated OL in the NFL. He ALWAYS has problems with 3-4 NT's. Jamal ate his *** in both 2004 and 2005.

Nalen is a cheap shot biatch who can't hold the point of attack.

As much as some posters like to give Hardwick grief, he's better than every player on Dr. Z's list.
  8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    For Defensive Tackle / Nose Tackle, not only does he not pick Jamal Williams, Williams wasn't even one of the players he felt was worth grading. That fact alone spells out how full of chit Dr. Z is.