1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AJ is hurting this franchise. No more denying!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Spanos was the one who said "NO NEPOTISM" therefore; Spanos was the one who said "no" to Marty hiring his brother and that action basically slit Marty's wrists - if you call getting $5 million dollars to leave - where does the line start?

AJ wanted Marty back but most forget it was Marty who got his *** canned after the old man (Spanos) told Marty he could not hire his brother (conflict of interest).

Marty played right into a nice paid vacation and the brother knew he would not win head to head with AJ so what is the next best step? ..... Marty slicing his wrists to get a multi-million dollar payday. Nicely played by Marty I'd say. Marty does have say-so in the hiring of his staff after all and if this is clipped .......
  2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    We all know that pretty much everybody was opposed to Marty hiring his brother but as I said "he couldn't have been worse than Cortell."

IMO, the HC should be able to choose his assistants, as he should also be held responsible if they suck. The right thing to do would have been to just let Marty do what he wanted to do and make a decision at the end of the 2007 season.
    If his plan worked like a charm, offer him a new contract. If it sucked, let him walk and hire someone better (not worse).
  3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Ratings Received:
    +1,498 / 27 / -1
    I agree that ditching Marty late was stupid, but what does any of this have to do with AJ hurting the franchise?

After all, that is your claim, is it not?

I sure wish I had a job where I can tell my boss what to do and who to hire.
  4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    Everybody mail a brick to Spanos.

I agree that it all begins with Spanos BUT it's time to admit that AJ successfully ran this team into the ground! NO MORE DENYING!!!

The majority of you wanted Marty gone so badly. Well he's no longer here because he wanted the hire his own assistants.
    Norv is here because he's spineless. AJ wanted a puppet that he can slap around and will eat his *hit! That's what Norv is!
    Norv did not hire Cotrell... AJ did.

FACE IT PEOPLE... NORV IS NOT A RESPECTED HC. No point denying it!
    A respected HC would love to come to this team but as long as AJ is in charge, that won't happen! A respected HC isn't going to put up with AJ's *hit!!

Now here is the plan... If AJ goes, so will Norv and Rivera. As Chargers fans, ALL of us need to mail a brick to the office of Dean Spanos. Write on the brick "FIRE AJ!!!!" Eventually, he office will be full of bricks and he can not ignore it.

If you're a real Chargers fan as opposed to a hater without purpose, DO IT!!!
  5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,348 / 19 / -3
    AJ should admit to his sins in pushing so hard for boobs lately
  6. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    Please provide accurate shipping costs for a 6lb brick.

ThxKbye :lol:
  7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    Everybody mail a brick to Spanos.

WHY THE *** WAS THIS THREAD/POST MOVED TO SMACK TALK?!! :icon_evil:

I WAS NOT SMACK IT'S A ******* SUGGESTION!!! WOW!! SOME OF THE MODS REALLY DO HAVE THE HOT FOR NORV. AMAZING!!
  8. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Ratings Received:
    +1,498 / 27 / -1
    Harbuagh and Wisenhunt have to play an extra game while Norv's team rests.

Meanwhile, Tomlin and McDaniels get to watch the playoffs from home.
  9. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    I guess Leo is bored and needs to browse old threads for some 'rub your nose in it' vibe or something...

Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.