1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Allright enough pouting...bring on the Squeelers!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mapcap55, Oct 3, 2006.

1. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Time to move on, there are still 13 games yet to play...

From Steeler's Notebook

2. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it is time. It is Tuesday. It is time to start getting ready for those damn yellow towels and Cowhers 7 inch chin. It is time for revenge. It is time to take out the defending champs and reclaim our rightfull place among the nfl elite. We will humiliate the Steelers. We will send them packing like a bunch of spanked faider fans. I hate the steelers. We will destroy them and Shawne will humble the semi-brain damaged Rothlesburger!

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    RideTheLightning has a hook-up with some carne asada out of Imperial Valley in Heber.

If anyone misses this tailgater and asada from the valley - you done effed up. :bolt:

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Roethlisberger has looked like absolute dog crap and to be hanest I don't think he'll ever be the quarterback he was the previous two seasons :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: Pittsburgh game is a must win for the players otherwise their confidence will be shot down because if we lose to Pitt, it will be a Martyball loss and seeing how pizzed LT was last week among so many other players... if they lose a game to Martyball two weeks in a row, they will not believe in him anymore. I want to play Manuskyball :D

5. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    This is a very important game for the Chargers. The Steelers are down right now, and we should be able to take advantage. We are at home after a frustrating loss the previous week.

Turnovers and Rivers keeping his cool will be the keys to the game. If they stay composed and play 60 minutes, we should win.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    Yes he has, he had his jaw wired up and put back together like a jigsaw puzzle. This messes with the inner ear and throws off balance and fine motor skills. This is resulting in his passes being 'off'. Our D can take adavantage of this, only if the O can sustain some drives.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    you guys have to party hard for me out there
    I'll be watching the game on tv and dreaming of your carne asada RTL and Trumpie

we can beat hte steelers
    we have the tools
    we have the technology
    but we don't have the coach :icon_tease:

8. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I think the trama has also had lingering "decision" making skills. I've heard of this before with concussions. It's like, a piece of logic has been damaged somewhere and it's affecting his choices and depth perception and stuff. I really think he's more tramatized than they want to let on.

9. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Enuff with the f**kin jabs already

10. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    I guess some folks needta pout a little more

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4

OK
    Fire that rotten mutha****a!
    That's a mutha****in ROUNDHOUSE PUNCH BABY :lol:

12. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

:icon_rofl:

This is sad but true...:no:

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,722 / 39 / -8
    Merriman, defend your honor by making Roth your personal tackling biatch!

14. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    I wnat to see my boy Igor crush kill destroy

15. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I predicted we would go 13-3 this year and win the superbowl.... I had us losing to the Squeelers, Bungles, and Donks (in cheating mile high)..... so, perhaps I was wrong about the Squeeler game... it just seems like they are the type of team that beats us.... keep the score close to the 4th, and let marty hand you the game..... I just wish marty would coach the team from monday thru saturday, and let someone else (ANYONE ELSE) do the playcalling. Rivers is ready to win games now!!!! I say we come out throwing.

16. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Lame

17. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,212 / 37 / -21
    Yo, So is there anyother gameplan against the Chargers???

All I ever hear is "must stop Tomlinson"
    Well thats true of every team, you always have to contain the RB.:icon_shrug:

Last year the Eagles held LT to 7 yards, and Samkon Gado topped 100 on them!!! This is my point.

18. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    The Steelers aren't looking the same. Ben's medical condition has been a big secret, but one of the posts talked about residual effects from his injuries. Post concussive syndrome can linger for quite some time and I have no doubt he's not as good to go as the steelers would like everyone to believe. You don't go through that kind of imjury and bounce back like nothing happened. Also Polamalu is playing with a hurt shoulder, so the time is right as long as we don't go to "Martyball." :bolt: