1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

already a poster but.............

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Bolts4lyfe, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +703 / 17 / -3
    My name is Ryan was Born in Torrance California but moved to San Diego when I was 4, was raised to be a Raider and Dodger fan but fell in love with the Chargers and Padres only sport fan in my family to switch to the winning side;)

Favorite current Charger player on offense are Ryan Mathews and Phillip Rivers but love them all just the same..................yes even Clary although he makes for an easy target hahaha

Favorite defensive player SP95 and Cason still rooting for him to emerge as one of the top corners in the league ( he'll get there)

I forgot how I stumbled on here, I think I was directed from one of the other Charger sites, but I would come on here daily and just read what other fans had to say one day I decided to post. I now live in Arizona so its hard to find true Charger fans who share the same passion and insight that I do. love what you guys in charge are doing on here and keep up the good work :)

Also I had a quick question on a rule here. I know you can't post jersey sales from some sites but what if I found a good deal on one and wanted to share or wanted to ask other members where a good deal would be to purchase one. would that be ok? thanks
  2. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +250 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the site. Thanks for asking about the jersey site, please send me the information and then we can make a decision about it, thanks.
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,686 / 39 / -8
    Welcome to the forum!