1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

any given day

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by gottago, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottago

gottago BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Alot ot people may now want to jump on the "Dump Marty" bandwagon which may or may not be warranted. based on yesterday's game, I wouldn't be so quick to put Marty on Ice. Player mistakes had alot to do with the outcome. the personal foul with the headbutting incident turned to whole game around. then, you had the guy fumbling the ball after a crucial interception and give it back to the Patriots. had these (2) player mistakes not happened, the Chargers might be celebrating. Look, anytime the opposing quarterback throws (3) interceptions, it usually results in that team losing. Brady was not on his "A" game for most of the contest. the chargers were making him rush his passes throughout most of the game. You couldn't ask for a better defensive game plan by the bolts. Offensively, we didn't stink & LT was his usual superstar self. I think if they played in a series.....the chargers would win the most games & are a better team overall...... for this year anyway. but, not yesterday. they simply got beat! that's why I titled my thread...........any given day. you guys know the rest of that line. It's a cliche but it is true with the NFL nowadays. It's a shame that this year at least, the top team overall in the AFC won't be playing in the Superbowl. My friend asked my a week ago, who would win the game yesterday. I told him I wouldn't bet against either of them. the game played out pretty much that way.

the only redeeming factor in their loss is that we won't have to listen for another year to "Hammering Hank" on the radio apologize and make excuses about what woulda coulda shoulda. Nothing wrong about liking your home team but, man that guy lays it on waaaaaaaaay too thick.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,724 / 39 / -8
    Nice post, welcome to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.