1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Arcade Instructions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChargerRay, Nov 1, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +707 / 2 / -0
    Here is an explanation on how the Arcade works and how you earn GE (Gaming Experience Points) .

To get into the Arcade, simply log into the forums and click on the games link above.

The first thing you want to do is to create a character for yourself by clicking on the "Character Page" link.

After creating you character, simply pick a game to play. The game will be keyboard or mouse controlled. After finishing the game, click on the "submit" link to submit your score.

You earn GE points by just playing the game beating the high score or by gaining a trophy.

The point break down is as follows:

Playing the Game = 1 Point
    Getting the High Score = 2 Points
    Getting the Trophy = 3 Points

You can use these points in the Character Shop. Which is located in the Character Page. You can buy stuff that will enhance the look of your Character text. Unfortunately, you can only view these text effects in Internet Explorer.

There are other things you can do in the arcade as well such as challenging other players and gambling your GE points. I haven't tried these features out yet so I don;t know much about them.

I will continue to work on updating the descriptions of each game and adding new ones.

Please let me know if you run into any problems with any of the games.

Enjoy!