1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Assistance needed

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +829 / 22 / -1
    Someone who should have known better decided that it would be a good idea to put an bumper sticker that I would not like on my truck. So I am currently in need of all stickers that you can find and mail to me. It does not matter what the decal is for or about, I can use anything you wish to donate to the cause. Please do not spend any money on this. Just any time you come upon a sticker, or pile of stickers that are free, grab some. When you get around to it, please mail them to:
    Rob Lambeth
    P.O. Box 6993
    Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
    There is no rush on this, I plan to allow some time to elapse. So if you are game, just treat this as a hobby for the next month or two.
    Your time and efforts are appreciated! After I coat all of the windows on his car with decals, I will post a photo of the end result in this thread.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

• Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    HaHa sound like someone is about to get their car palsterd with stickers LOl. Go one step further and take a bar of soap and use it on the front winshield and the rear window rub it in good while dry about an hour before they have to leave for work. ( Takes a good hour or so to clean off before you can drive, the more you you rinse it the more it lathers up!);)

3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +409 / 8 / -0
    it would help if you knew that person's political inclination, team, etc :devilish:

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    back in the day it was Limburger cheese placed on the exhaust manifold of the car in question.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    Did that to a few aholes Dave , a healthy dose of saran wrap to secure the cheese to the catalityc converter made it even better, Carp worked well also LOL! Was a hoot following them home after work for a few miles:sneaky:

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +872 / 5 / -0
    Hey, speaking of cheese, Dennis are you coming to this game?