1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Calling for the firing of the DB coach

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by daniel5678, Jan 14, 2006.

1. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why isn't anybody talking about Schottenheimer firing his DB coach?? They have all underachieved back there. If you still don't see the connection, just look at the play of the DLs. All their young DLs (Merriman included) are playing very well. Wayne Nunnely has done a helluva job. Their DB coach is basically a rookie.

AJ's gotta put his foot down and get that guy out of here.

2. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Let's not go firing anyone yet. We just replaced the DB coach this past season. Plus I really do think that the problem i due to the players rather than the coach. Our guys just can't cover anyone and get turnovers.

3. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    I think you should get rid of Marty......he does good in the regular season but i don't think he has ever won a playoff game.....hopefully i am wrong

4. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I give him one more year. If he doesn;t go deep into the playoffs, he's out.