1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cam Cameron could be gone!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by daniel5678, Jan 18, 2006.

1. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I read on ESPN that Cameron is one of the 3 finalists for the Rams job. He got a second interview this week with them it may come down to either him or Scott Linehan of the Dolphins.

That would suck if he left. It would only hurt our offense. I was hoping Mangini migh be avail next near if Schottenheimer left. That option is now gone.
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    I would like for Cam to stay for at least 1 more year. Just so that we could have continuity with our offense. It looks like Phillips isn't going anywhere and AJ has said that Marty will be here next year. So It would be best to keep this group together for another year to help get us back into the playoffs.

If Cam does get hired, we should bring Martz in to see if he would be interested in being an OC.