1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carson Palmer Injury

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargerpower, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to see Carson Palmer go down after the season he had. I didn't see the play. Was it a cheap shot?

We as Bolt fans know how it feels to lose your starting QB. I hope that Palmer bounces back soon and continues to do well in his career.
  2. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    In all honesty, it did not look like a cheap shot. All the defender did was roll into CP. It was not something that deliberate and the defender probably could not do that again in 100 years. The fellow did react in a way where he looked as though he felt bad about what happened. All the defender did was roll into CP's leg... his back may have hit CP as he rolled into him, so he sort of had no idea what happened.

I feel pretty bad for Palmer and all Bengal fans. Having Palmer in that game would have made such a huge difference and would have picked the Steelers apart. Nobody should have to endure that many years away from the playoffs, build a very good team, only to run into huge misfortune.
  3. ChargersFan

ChargersFan BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Not intentional

I don't think it was intentional either. If you watched after the play, the defender kept watching Palmer and the was like shaking his head in disbelief when CP didn't get up. From what I saw, you could tell he felt bad.
  4. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it was similar to when Castillo hit Rothlisberger's knee. It wasn't intentional.