1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charger away games

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Jan 11, 2006.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, does anyone travel to charger away games? Im thinking about attending the seattle game this year with friends and family. Lets keep this thread alive and if anyone is interested in going to this game or others, we can post info here for all charger fans. thanks!!! I just have to see when the game is and make reserves for the game.

2. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    It's way too expensive for me to travel right now. You never know, we may have to start traveling to another city to watch our Chargers!

3. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Good thread. If the team is consistently good every year, we may start becoming a team with good traveling fans like Pittsburgh.

4. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    as of now, there are about 20-25 people that are interested in the Seattle game. I hope this grows. Although we dont know when the game is, it could change, meaning if the game is played in december, alot might not want to go. But hopefully it will be sometime in october, not to hot, not to cold and we can get atleast a good section attending.

5. REALBOLTFAN

REALBOLTFAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am in.. seriously

6. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was at Husky stadium in '94 when Stan hit Tony Martin for that 99-yarder. Sweet. Nice town to see a game. The fans aren't idiots like other places.