1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charger Fan defined

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Daniel Wheatley, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Wheatley

Daniel Wheatley New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    CHARGER FAN.....BUYS SEASON TICKETS ONLY TO SELL THEM TO RAIDER FAN, STEELER FAN OR ANY FAN................EVEN PLAYOFF TICKETS.

CHARGER FAN......PUTS CAUTION TAPE AROUND THEIR "PRIVATE SPACE" TAILGATE...................SUSHI ANYONE?

CHARGER FAN......COMES OUT BIG WITH T-SHIRTS, HATS, FLAGS..........ONLY IF THE CHARGLESS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

CHARGER FAN......CHARGLESS RAY OF "BOLTTALK".COM HAS NO SACK AND HIS "POSSIE" THAT INCLUDES A BENGALS FAN IS SUSPECT!

CHARGER FAN......"CAN'T SAY A THING, WHEN YOU AIN'T GOT NO BLING" IN OTHER WORDS.........WIN A SUPER BOWL! OR SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!
    Courtesy of Raider Greg and the Raider Nation Podcast.

Please don't miunderstand me Charger fan, I love to sit back and read all the weak smack you've got. So please, please keep it rollin' in. It will only make my Tuesday that much better after you get your asses handed to you.
  2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    THE RAIDERS SUCK

ENJOY THE SODOMIZATION BY THE BOLT BABY
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    oh hell no you didn't

Let's reiterate

A Charger fan does not sell tickets to opposing fans but does sell his tickets/give them away because sometimes you just have to

A Charger fan treats his tailgate spot as something holy because it is

A Charger fan allows everyone from every team to come over and chill because he's got no problem with anyone unless they start ****

ChargerRay, Trumpie, SDRon, Myself, Leisure, MadMike, Thumper and the lot of us don't have to brag about the size of our cojones.

Charger fans keep their blue and gold first and foremost on their hearts because that's the only fracking place it matters
  4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    Now let's reiterate what a RaiderNation fool is

A Raider fan doesn't understand the difference between a game and real life

A Raider fan goes home to the ghetto or the trailor to beat his wife/dog/both

A Raider fan packs a knife to a game because he is a *****

A raider fan has no purpose, no reason to exist except to try and beat Charger fans

A RaiderNationPodcast fan is the lowest scum on God's green earth

A raidernation podcast fan is too poor to have a tailgate so they'll just wreck a charger fans' tailgate

any question?
  5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    The Raiders will be lucky to draw 35,000 at home games by week six.

Bank it.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ant, we all know Danny boy is an idiot, but please don't threaten violence. It's not worth it, even for a Raider fan. Let's just say no Charger fan will have anything to fear at our tailgate parties, Raider fan or otherwise.

Hey Danielson, remember it's "Wax on, Wax off!" :icon_rofl:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    I removed it, that wasn't proper and I admit it. Sorry Danny

Danny,
    Don't go dissing my home and friends like that little boy. I'm still pissed at you and Greg for what you were saying last week. Even your own Raider fans think your dumbasses.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Definitions

1. Chargers Fan - Usually a good person, knows their priorities and knows that respecting The Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders would be stupid because they are poorly run franchises that the chargers beat 3 weeks in a row. Many Charger Fans also watched Jake Plummer throw 4 interceptions in one game against the Chargers in week 13. In a game the Chargers won, and the Denver Broncos LOST. Because all they do is trade away good players and cut block.

-"Did you see the Charger/ Bronco game during week 13?"
    -"Yeah! Jake Plummer threw 4 Interceptions, and the Broncos fell to 2 games behind the FIRST PLACE CHARGERS"

1. Raider Fan - See: Inmate at San Quentin

50% of the Raider Fans in Oakland live at San Quentin Prison

:icon_rofl:

Click on the links for even more definitions. :icon_tease:
  9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Danny girl took her box of Summer's Eve and split.

Candyass. :lol:
  10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,291 / 12 / -5
    Wow! Looks like we got ourselves a bonifide gaider A S S CLOWN.

Question: where to all the faider smack talkers go after their team gets clobbered?

Answer: No, they don't go back to the board they piszed on to eat crow. They hide away in their closets & cry until the next game.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. AnteaterCharger

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    ohhhh daniel
    do you have the stones to come back in here or have you returned to your b!tch Raider Greg?
  12. Daniel Wheatley

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm still here. But thank you for telling everyone I smell so good, unlike the stench of fish from your fans. I mean really, I understand SOME of it comes from the nearby sea, but all of it?
    And as far as "Electric Chair" is concerned. I'm an idiot for using my real name. I strongly disagree. Who are the one's hiding behind such clever names as "Electric Chair," "Thumper," or even "Trumpet Man." No, on the contrary, I am not an idiot. Rather, I have the utmost pride in my team that I am not embarassed for you, the lowly Chargeless Fans, or anyone else to know who I am.
  13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    So have you made that appointment with Mr. Miyagi yet, Danielson? He will make your smack talk strong. 'Cause damn kid, you need help. BTW, you never answered my question, who are the Raider taking #1 overall in the draft? :icon_rofl:
  14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0

We are your worst nightmare Danny Wheatley.

I am not sure how to describe it but plunger rape is the closest I can think of to describe what is about to happen to your Black Hole.

Oh sure I can get into describing the violation of your nether regions so just be assured, you will not **** right for the rest of the year.

Cheers :icon_finger:

T-Man :football:
  15. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Hey daniel, I see your from chino. So hows tha cowshit land life?
  16. Daniel Wheatley

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well actually, it's great considering there are no cows left in Chino. ***!
  17. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +452 / 2 / -1
    Welcome to the literate forums Daniel. Caps lock is the key on the left. I never, ever sell my tickets no matter how much money I can make from them. Don't need to put caution tape around my spot, its reserved and too pretty for Raiders fans to look at and the food is cooked Carne Asada, not something I scrounged at home becuase I couldnt afford to tailgate. I wear my jerseys, shirts, polos, shorts, sweat pants, hats, charger underwear, and socks every day of the year in front of anyone,I am 6'2" 235 and I fear no Raider fan. Although those guys who dress up in those bondage masks and silver paint and stuff do kinda freak me out, they might hit on me. Bonus point on clothes is we Charger fans don't live on streets where you have to where those colors or you will get shot. Charger Ray is more of a fan than you will ever be. His group of friends (No self respecting Charger fan would ever say Posse) are top notch football guys who know how to party, have fun, talk football, and if necessary talk some intelligent smack. Also, if you want to go back decades to flash bling, then I guess we get to bring out our AFl stuff too huh? You guys have not won a Superbowl for nearly 3 decades. Get over it. Your team is poor, your coach is a moron, and you will be lucky to win 5 games this year. Troll another board Faider!
  18. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    How about the one that birthed you and the one you are porking?

Madcow disease has affected your brain :yes:

You are so fuc't. :lol:
  19. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    Raider fan thinks the trophies his team won before he was born will somehow matter him on Monday.
  20. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    I find this thread very amusing.
  21. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Daniel please my name here is like this and hopefully you can understand why I use the name I use so here it goes a per this link.http://forums.bolttalk.net/showpost.php?p=67479&postcount=87

I hope that you can understand why some of us want to have unique signon names like my own so do not go bashing others for what the other persons signon name is because I will not bash your name here and you are wrong for doing all this bashing including being childish so please stop it and it will be much appreciated.

Have a nice day.
  22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Translation - FUC - HIM :lol:
  23. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +452 / 2 / -1
    Nope but there sure is a prison. Now we know where you are from. Raider Fan + Prison = Normal.
  24. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Exactly my thoughts but I wanted to see the intellect of Daniel at work if I could.:lol: :yes:
  25. AnteaterCharger

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4

Raider fans calling Charger fans 'lowly'
    Is that not the putz calling the kettle black of what?
    You are a fool for using your real name because it shows a lack of intelligence to create a name to use on a message board which is sort of the standard operating procedure.
    Has the B!tch (that's you) told your man (tht's RaiderGreg) that I've called both of you out?
  26. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Made me spew Pepsi on all over my monitor and had to clean it off.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
  27. AnteaterCharger

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    i'm in class reading this so i'm doing my best not to laugh otherwise i'll be in more trouble then a bad monitor.
  28. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    :lol: I think that I did enough of a mess for the both of us.:lol:
  29. AnteaterCharger

Ratings Received:
    +2,430 / 19 / -4
    laughing in the middle of a criminal law lecture discussing manslaughter is MUCH worse :lol:
  30. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    :icon_rofl: :lol: that would be Fugged up.:lol::icon_rofl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.