1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charger fan from philly first time signed up!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by phillyBoltfan, Oct 16, 2012.

1. phillyBoltfan

phillyBoltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last nights game made me want to kill Rivers and Norv! But for some reason I believe that lost is neither their fault

2. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +338 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the site

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,723 / 39 / -8
    Welcome to the forum. Wear your asbestos undies cause the place is on fire...

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    welcome to the forum, come on in the waters fine!

5. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +715 / 17 / -3
    Welcome, please explain.

This isn't the first time The Chargers have killed it in the 1st half and allowed the opposing team to crawl back into the game

Oak, Ten, KC, NO, Den

all these games we were dominant in the beginning and were outscored in the 2nd

6. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0
    Welcome. You are among friends. We are your official Chargers support group to help you get through this tough time!

7. phillyBoltfan

phillyBoltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Its all AJ Smith!
    Its all AJ smith! Something tells me that Norv has no control over this chargers roster. Come on.....to let VJ go with this horrible offensive line and to give Clary that contract is just Despicable. Rivers has never been under this much pass rush ever in his career!

8. eoconnor101

eoconnor101 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -0
    AJ is the master of the undrafted free agent. Larry English and Buster Davis are fantastic players....good call on the Rivers draft to...doesn't matter if he can't run faster than paint, we'll build him a fantastic line with injured players and people off the street. Clary? Bench him and move Harris over as soon as Gaither is fit, wait, I mean less injured. Correct me if I'm wrong but we could have had Clay Matthews and Dwayne Bowe. I read somewhere that Norv actually wanted Buster and AJ relented instead of taking Bowe.

9. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +715 / 17 / -3
    I was thinking the same thing after seeing Clary give up sack after sack after sack

10. bombsaway

bombsaway BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    San Diego native, Seattle resident checking in. I just registered with the site after the loss last night too.

Lifelong Charger fan here, but last night's game is making me question that decision. It was our worst loss in memory as far as I'm concerned. If this isn't the kind of motivation Spanos needs to finally make some changes to this team I don't know what is.

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    Welcome fellow mid-atlantic-er, Representing Delaware out here after leaving San Diego recently