1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers and Raider Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Oct 10, 2010.

1. dizzle498

dizzle498 Bolts lover 4 life

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    BARF!!! Phtbtbtbtbbtbtbt....pooo in my pants....that is my official response to the "official game". Blah.
  2. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I would say this is incorrect, especially considering that your failures are losing you multiple games. While ours are, to this point, being compensated for by good fundamental play on defense, special teams and the majority of our offensive players.

Again, if your problems are so easy to fix, why haven't you done so. EVERYone knows what they are, and yet, you keep making the same mistakes.

You keep calling them flukes, but when flukes are the rule and not the exception, they aren't really flukes are they. They're a pattern.
  3. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Then they are not as good as their opposition, who took care of business.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. thebaldraider

thebaldraider BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    10/10/10

Just remember...

10/10/10

[​IMG]
  5. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Maybe you're right, but if the Chargers keep playing like they have been so far this season, we will have already locked up the division by then lol.
  6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +205 / 1 / -0
    It's great to see optimism by you guys, congrats, you're the new Bronco's. You will perish the same way too bad you just can't see it. A punch in the mouth hurts much less when you see it coming.
  7. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    The broncos had the all time greatest collapse in the modern era of football. If you're pinning you hopes on that happening AGAIN in consecutive years, your dumber than I thought - our maybe it's just that you reek of desperation.
  8. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wow, after all the arrogance displayed in the beginning of this thread...MAN UP!!!!!! "We beat ourselves" GTFO!! How about "good game"....guess thats asking too much
  9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
    Raiders capitalized, plain & simple. Forced 3 turnovers, scored on one of them. Do that, you win.
  10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,248 / 12 / -5
  11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,526 / 7 / -2
    LOL The Chiefs fan is DOMINATING you all.

65TossPowerTrap, you're alright.
  12. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +398 / 7 / -1
    Some thoughts after a nights sleep....

It goes without saying what is happening on special teams is a disgrace. Somebody needs to go, and that includes removing Sproles from return duty and getting a speedster there.

I thought it interesting that Norv was still calling passing plays when we were in FG range at the end. Says alot about his confidence in Nate to kick the game winner. All the postulating BS about Nate being great and able to kick the big one ain't backed up by what we are seeing. Having said that I'm not sure the best plays were being called when the Raiders were pinning back their ears and bringing almost everybody.

I hate the rush 3 on D when we are going to 'prevent'. Once again it failed. I have to give credit to the Raiders O line all day though. They are a bunch of scrubs and 2 of them even went down during the game. Just goes to show how talented our D line is NOT. I exclude Garay from this analysis, he seems like a keeper esp from a rush defense perspective. As for Merriman, injured or not, why was he suited up?. I saw Lang in on ST's, why not give this guy a chance to rush the passer, isn't that what he did in college?.

Bush is a load. That guy came to play today. Again fair dues to him. No wonder we tried to trade for the guy.

Oh and NFL officiating is a joke. How can that guy today not get pulled from heading up another game?.
  13. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    and WTF!!!!!!

You did not have the balls to come in here BEFORE the game, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +205 / 1 / -0
    After 5 games you're siding with a rhetorical Chiefs fan? What happened to your positive vibes you run out of prozac ya loon?
  15. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings Received:
    +886 / 0 / -0
    This loss is on the defense. They couldn't stop the mediocre Raiders offense when it mattered most.
  16. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Thanks man. I don't mean to be harsh, and I really am not trying to pile on. As I said before, a few years ago I was in the same place some chargers fans are now - making excuses for big losses when I thought we should be better than we were. It's not a great place to be, but nothing stays the same long in the NFL.
  17. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Haha, get a little sand in you panties?
  18. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +398 / 7 / -1
    I have to applaud your D but I can't see your passing game standing the test of time. WTF is the story with Bowe?, isn't it funny to think we may have drafted the better wideout from LSU that year and our man sucked balls yesterday.
  19. Raiderfred

Raiderfred BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Exactly, we lost several times in row to you guys plain and simple,no excuses. Bolts lost today, plain and simple.
  20. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    I hate to say it, but I agree with you. Raiders came to play and made some huge plays. I am looking forward to the next game.
  21. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Bowe is a headcase. He's also extremely immature and irresponsible. His head is in the clouds...somewhere over DwayneBowe so to speak lol. If he doesn't get a wakeup call soon, he will be out of the league in a couple years - which is ridiculous given his physical abilities. Dude can make the circus catches, but loses focus on the routine plays. He is one of the few players we have on either side of the ball that is not fundamentally sound first. Haley won't put up with it for long.
  22. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    youre nothing more than a little POS!

Aint got any balls, and love to talk AFTER THE FACT!!!!!!!!!

GTFOOH
  23. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    your team is apiece of crap, and you mirror that fact! we beat ourselves! You are giving your POS team too much credit!
  24. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Gotta agree with all of that except the last point.

On the replay, it is clear that Rivers lost control when his arm was hit BEFORE it started moving forward.

His arm certainly did move forward, but by that point, he did not have control of the ball. It was already a fumble. The forward motion of the arm slapped the uncontrolled ball forward some, but that was nothing more than a forward fumble and a good call.

When I saw it full speed, I thought there was no way it wouldn't be overturned, but at slow motion, it was pretty clear. The broadcasters saw it too. Making calls like that shows just how good these officials usually are.
  25. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,526 / 7 / -2
    Who said I was siding with him? I just think it's funny how everything he posted was sending most of the people here into full blown ragemode. Alot of what he said IS THE TRUTH but no one wants to hear it. Well, the truth hurts sometimes, but that doesn't make it any less true or any less necessary to be said. And unlike other posters on this forum, I don't see 65TPT openly starting fights with other members. IMO he has been respectful for the most part.

65TPT, by all means, ENJOY IT. You should, you're team is on top and don't think for a minutes EVERYONE on the forum wouldn't be gloating their butts off if the shoe was on the other foot. Don't let all these butthurt Chargers fans get you down man. We need more posters like you here.
  26. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 30 / -0
    Sorry but showing up here after a loss to rub it in is the definition of piling on. If the Chargers had won yesterday and the Chiefs lost, I would have said the same thing about any Charger fan going to a Chiefs board to talk sh*t. It's one thing if the teams had just played each other. But they didn't. Shouldn't you be on some Chiefs board right now lamenting the fact that your QB is horrible?
  27. boltssbbound

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 30 / -0
    Enjoying it would be fine. But going to another team's board to talk sh*t on the same day that your team lost? It's almost like he's admitting that what the Chargers do is far more relevant than what his team does. He knows the Chiefs aren't really going anywhere this year. He just hopes that the Chargers continue their implosion for long enough that his mediocre team can take the division.

Props to the Chiefs for playing hard and being in first place. Their defense and running game look very solid. I'm not saying that he should not be happy. But I guarantee if one of us logged onto Chiefplanet after they just lost to the Turds to talk sh*t, we would be met with the same reception.
  28. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +398 / 7 / -1
    I agree the (what looked like an incomplete pass, live) was a fumble. I'm referring to the non-calledTD by Mathews and the double timeout called by Campbell. Their play clock was like a minute and 30 secs. I dunno bout the Miller TD, I would have given it. Far too much messing and seeming confusion among the officials far too often. Effin joke. Havin said that Norv not challenging the Mathews TD made me puke.
  29. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    they would run you out or give ya the boot, they dont put up with it at all. You would be considered a troll, and you would not be allowed back in.
  30. boltssbbound

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 30 / -0
    I don't know if you watched the whole game, but the rookie ref and his crew were terrible. On the play before Tolbert fumbled in the first half, RM clearly crossed the goal line for a TD. Norv should have challenged it, but the officials should have gotten it right to begin with. Just before the half, the raiders called back to back timeouts. This is not legal. The rulebook clearly states that if a team calls back to back timeouts they are penalized. The Raiders called their 2nd timeout with 1 second to go on the play clock. Rather than penalize the Raiders, the ref said that it was his mistake and reset the play clock. In the third quarter, the Chargers were called for a 15 yard penalty on an extra point. The official first announced that the penalty would be assessed and the point re-tried. Then, he said the Raiders would take the 15 yards on the kickoff. Then, after the TV timeout with the Chargers lined up for the kickoff, the ref let the Raiders change their minds again and assess it on the extra point. The guy clearly did not know what he was doing.

On the last drive, the PI call against the Raiders was a joke, as was the Gates "holding" call. The officiating was terrible. I'd be saying the same thing if the Chargers had won. That was one of the worst, most disorganized officiating crews I've ever seen.