1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers defense

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 26, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -0
    What's everyone's take on our "D" so far this year? What do you like and don't like. Where do we need to improve and what should be done to make it happen? Discuss.

2. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    i think our d has some holes still. We played solid last nite but if our offense didnt put up 45, it could of been a different game. you just dont give up 17 points like they did last nite. QJ needs to be moved to FS and they need to bench Kiel for a bit. I think Kiel plays too soft for a FS.

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -0
    Keil is actually our SS. But yeah he needs to be more physical, granted, it's not easy to cover a TE like Shockey one on one. I was dissapointed with our overall Safety play last night. Jue was out of postion all night and was never there to support our CB's on the deep pass.

Man I miss Harrison! Imagine how much better our secondary would be with him still on the team.