1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CHARGERS fans PLEASE help me

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by MzzMommaD, Aug 3, 2012.

1. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope this will be OK to post on this site, as I do not know anywhere else to post. I have a HUGE inventory of awesome Chargers collectables and apparel. Including jackets, jerseys, bears and such. I dont know much about this team and do have any desire to keep these items. I dont know where to take these to sell or what to do. I have so much stuff.

Again I hope it is OK to post this on here. Please message if you are interested or want to know more.. OR if I cant post this here and where i CAN post! Thanks.
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,578 / 42 / -26
    Ebay is probably your best bet....... you'll attract the biggest audience that way.
  3. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have tried Ebay and put a few posts up but they arent getting any views and its been a few days. i just thought maybe talking to a forum or fan group would be helpful. But I will keep posting them up. If anyone wants to view them they are on there by a seller by the name mzzmommad
  4. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +127 / 2 / -0
    Your HUGE inventory is a mirror, crystal ball and bear? Pathetic. Interesting attempt at marketing, but this is just pathetic. Don't waste our time with your single eBay listing for 3 tragic items in one auction. Move along...
  5. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Skuzzlebutt if you paid attention you would see it INCLUDES those. i have several very large totes full of jerseys, jackets, bears throw blankets, wall hangings (like cloth type) of the Chargers and a couple other teams. I havent had a chance yet to put it all on Ebay as I run a home business and am busy doing lots of things. You dont need to be rude. I even have a STARTER jacket, remember the hype over THOSE? Yes... i HAVE one for the Chargers sitting in my hall closet.
  6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings Received:
    +1,527 / 7 / -2
    Go sell your sh!t somewhere else.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings Received:
    +625 / 39 / -9
    Posting that you need help is somewhat inappropriate. What you need would be better labeled customers.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    As the Sheriff of Bolt Talk, I welcome you Mizz Momma and apologize for the rude treatment by some of our lesser members. I have to ask though! Are you in a nasty break-up and selling off your ex's loved Chargers stuff?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nomad

Nomad Very Senior Member

Ratings Received:
    +108 / 4 / -0
    This is correct, please go.
  10. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Oz for being a bit nicer than some of these other people. I have peen posting this stuff all over but dont really know much about this team. Which is WHY i figured it may be a smart idea to find somewhere where the "fans" gather. And no its not from a nasty break up actually. I run a business and recently got a very large supply of things at a private auction including a very large amount of art work/photography, and several large totes with very clean and well kept sports memorabilia from many teams. Mostly Chargers and some very very old Yankees stuff. I dont have much use or desire for any of these belongings from the private auction so I figured perhaps someone else out there would like to have them instead.
  11. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And I wouldn't necessarily say that I need your (being the whole chargers fans not you specifically) help is inappropriate. Because it is an honest truth. I DO need your (again as above) help. I dont know much about this sports team and dont have a need for these items. There for I am reaching out for help from your community. Help finding someone who may be interested in it. I know I have not yet had a chance to relist the rest of the things as I am very busy a vast majority of the time, I do run and own my own business. Thus by my targeting a specific group of persons with a passion for something, and my ability to offer and supply things to their interests and passions is not inappropriate, but considerate and some would see it as kind by my going here to try to get it to the people who will love these items the most.
  12. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings Received:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    E bay not here girl. You will have much better success. You have a computer start doing searches on the items you have & start putting them out there;)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ride The Lightning

Ratings Received:
    +1,527 / 7 / -2
  14. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Your funny Ride. In fact you make me giggle. Do you treat all new comers this way? Or just the people who are trying to find other people who have a passion for something they have? You must just be cranky cause I have some awesome Chargers apparel and memorabilia that excites you and you dont wanna say nothing about it. ;)
  15. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,250 / 12 / -5
    [​IMG]
  16. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings Received:
    +625 / 39 / -9
    Look, here's what you've said in your posts:

"I have a magic bag full of wonderful things, which I will ambiguously describe, but which you should want to buy from me simply by virtue of me telling you that they relate to something in which you are interested."

This only works on most people on election day, and when lobbyists are selling something to congressmen. If you want to move your products, take pictures of them, and link the pictures. I like drinking whiskey, but if someone hands me an unlabeled bottle with a brownish liquid in it, I'm not going to give them money for it on their word that it's Jack Daniels.
  17. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not quite so Ikeman83. Yes they are sports apparel and items and such. I never said SHOULD want to by but more so if you may be interested feel free to look. And in fact in every retail and resale and gallery and such, MOST by human nature look for things that relate to ones interests. If you know nothing of the human mind and how it works then you probably wouldn't know this. By human nature we seek out things that are common to what we desire, be it a mate, an object, a career, anything. By default I can rightfully assume that as a Chargers fan site, that there MAY be someone here who may be interested in at least looking. As that is what makes sense to human nature, we as humans have a curiosity. There is no wront in feeding to the curiosity if I have objects that may do so.
    And if as a whiskey drinker i would hope for your own health and safety you WOULDNT buy a bottle of brown liquid with no label as for all you know it could be very old piss, or just flat old soda or something.
  18. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +31 / 4 / -4
    join this site and PM (private message) Munciesweep at www.Glorifythepast.com he is a collector and may get back to you

These sites are afraid of spamming (and lots of other things too!) so your initial approach and people's inability to back away from initial reactions should be taken into account. good luck;)
  19. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol thank you Oz. it certainly seems as though there are some haters on this site. I guess being graceful and polite to someone who is new and is just trying to help spread word to a more specific group of peoples in beyond some peoples grasp. I will go check that out as well. Also I am working on getting more stuff up lol.

Ride The Lightning, hope you have an awesomely karma filled week!
  20. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not to say this is me saying farewell, maybe i will stick around and be a pest to some of these less... polite... people. ;)
  21. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings Received:
    +625 / 39 / -9
    In the time it's taken you to write these lengthy responses, you could've taken photos of all of your items, uploaded them to photo bucket, written a short description of each item, and provided your target customers (us) with a link to the album. Even if I were interested in looking at your wares, I have no way to do so.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. MzzMommaD

MzzMommaD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You missed where I put, I own a business, I tend to be quite busy. Everything is available on ebay, as I have had time to put a bit more up earlier.
  23. Ride The Lightning

Ratings Received:
    +1,527 / 7 / -2
    9 posts in this thread and you still haven't said what it is you are selling other than nonsense.

If you want me to welcome you to the forum with open arms post something relevant, you know, like all the wonderful and magical crap you so unwillingly provide information and pictures for that you are allegedly selling.
  24. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings Received:
    +1,531 / 10 / -0
    MzzMommaD while I don't appreciate some of our members being blatantly rude to you (you know better than that boys) I do understand where they are coming from. It's not uncommon for spammers and scammers to visit us (and other forums like ours) with promises of great memorabilia only to disappoint in the end and the ambiguous information provided so far is a big red flag.

Moving forward, folks if you can't say something nice. Please say nothing at all :inlove: I appreciate it.

Back to your initial inquiries... I highly recommend using eBay to sell your items. Any true collector will look there and hopefully you will have great success. Until you have the free time to actually provide prospective shoppers with images, descriptions and pricing you're not likely to find much of a market though. If once you've reached that point you'd like to pop by and let us know your items are ready for viewing and purchase, please feel free to use this thread.

However, if your intent is to stick around to pester our users (no matter how rude and out of line they may have been) I will not hesitate to take action. They might be a little rough around the edges, but they're like my children you see, and I don't like it when strangers with candy pester my children.

I hope this post is helpful and wish you all the best in selling your merchandise!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings Received:
    +386 / 4 / -0
    X<----Here's give a shite

Here's me--->X