1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Press Conference tomorrow or Monday

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Feb 16, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    1090 announced that the Chargers are going to have a press conference tomorrow or Monday.

Most likely it they will announce that Brees has been Franchised or Transition tagged.

Thoughts?
  2. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hmm....nothing happened today. I really do hope that AJ and Condon can work out a deal by Monday. I really don't want to give up on Brees. If we lose him, you can pretty much forget about going to the playoffs next year.
  3. REALBOLTFAN

REALBOLTFAN BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Man I wish they will find some middle ground and fast... I am getting tired of worrying about this. Brees is a charger and I cannot imagine Rivers leading us this year just yet
  4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Well, REALBOLTFAN as we said on the show last night, AJ saw what Pitt did with Big Ben and he see's us doing he same thing.

We do have enough talent around Rivers to be successful. We have a great RB, a great TE with good WR's. A couple of key pickups for the O-line is all we need to help bring Rivers along.

I love Brees and want him to stay here, but I really don't think that it's going to happen.