1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Receive 24-hour Extension to Sell Tickets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerMike, Aug 5, 2013.

1. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +211 / 1 / -0
    The San Diego Chargers received a 24-hour extension to sell enough tickets to lift the local television blackout of Thursday night’s game between the Chargers and Seattle Seahawks at Qualcomm Stadium. The game kicks off at 7 p.m. PT. The team has until 7 p.m. PT Tuesday to sell approximately 1,800 general tickets. Several hundred Club seats – some of the best seats in the stadium – also are available.

The team also is offering a two-game package, featuring tickets to the Seattle game along with tickets to the game against the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 29.
    Tickets may be purchased by logging onto www.CHARGERS.com, calling 1-800-745-3000 or visiting the Chargers Ticket Office located at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium. The Chargers’ ticket office is open weekdays 8-5 p.m.

If the blackout is lifted, the game will be seen in San Diego on KFMB-TV, Channel 8 and in Los Angeles and Orange County on KCBS-TV, Channel 2. Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Fouts andformer Chargers linebacker Billy Ray Smith will call the action.

2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,210 / 37 / -21

Full price for a game where we get to see the starters for 1 series and nobody cares who wins...no thanks.

I offer $10 for the club seats, and they can provide free parking.

3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +2,849 / 48 / -26
    At least for the preseason, you can still watch the games on tape delay.

4. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 3 / -0
    I wish the Chargers would just move 76+ miles away already, with HDTV and all. Oh, and to see all the Corporatist slaves cry, hehehe

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,303 / 12 / -5
    Club seats don't count towards lifting the blackout.

That said, I'm shocked that there's only 1800 tickets left. I figured we wouldn't come close for a preseason game. With only that many left, the blackout will be lifted.

6. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,849 / 48 / -26
    I understand that there are approximately 1,500 obstructed view seats at Qualcomm, so they are always the last to go. Why should anyone pay good money for an obstructed view?

7. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,849 / 48 / -26
    I guess Dean opened the wallet and paid the $0.32 ;)

9. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,621 / 11 / -0

Aside from field level I always wondered where all these obstructed view seats were (honest curiosity - not being a smart ***). Are there really seats at Qualcomm besides field level that have obstructions?

10. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +211 / 1 / -0
    I think any seat up under overhanging partitions is considered "obstructed".
    I've had a few of them in the past......yeah, they pretty much suck a**. You'll find yourself bobbing and weaving around melons all game long. :tdown: