1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers (should) sign Randy Moss and TO

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by 1 Cool Guy 13x Troll, Mar 4, 2011.

1. 1 Cool Guy 13x Troll

1 Cool Guy 13x Troll 13x Troll Champ

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    They will both be cheap. They are both huge physical receivers. Both are great deep threats. If we had them and VJ, we would have the best receiving corps in history. We would probably easily break the scoring record and yards record for offense and the patriots 18-0 record. It would be amazing. I predict if aj grows some balls and signs them we will win superbowl and rivers(a sub par starter) will gain 58 td and 5500 yards with 130 qb rating.
    The 2010 season was quite a whirlwind for Randy Moss. He played for three different teams last season and put up a career worst 393 receiving yards and five touchdowns. Moss wasn't pleased with how 2010 turned out. It won't cost that much to get him this offseason because teams view him as problematic. He could be a distraction to a team and may not want to play. Moss can be a diva who likes to do things his way.
    Moss will have a better 2011 season. The big question is: will a team take a chance on him this offseason?

Terrell Owens may be a head case and a diva, but he can still play football. He proved it this year with 72 receptions for over 900 yards and nine touchdowns.Owens will be on the move once again this offseason. Things have blown up in Cincinnati and he knows he should get out of there.
    Owens will sign another one-year deal with a contending team and put up solid numbers once again. Just keep him happy by throwing it his way and all will be well.
  2. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings Received:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Lol, you're funny.
  3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    really? WOw. This guy is such an *** he is so narcissistic he has to have two of his account to make himself feel better.
  4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +819 / 5 / -0
    This is all possible, he's right. On Madden...
  5. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings Received:
    +222 / 1 / -0
    I don't know....the game system might even puke out the game disk if someone tries it.
  6. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    Probably would just make them get injured all season
  7. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 14 / -3
    Ok I see that someone has tried an attempt at humor and created the "1 Cool Guy 13x Troll". Sorry man this is not working. This is a case where truth is stranger than fiction. Leave it to the original "1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp".
  8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,448 / 19 / -4
    This being either before or after you posted a thread telling us to draft Patrick Peterson. Either your a joke, your an idiot or your both
  9. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,575 / 44 / -6
    If the Chargers hired me their defense would be the best in all of the NFL. I am a defensive GURU, just ask my ex-wife.
  10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,296 / 12 / -5
    [​IMG]
  11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Trevor Phillips Enterprises

Ratings Received:
    +1,584 / 29 / -1
    I actually appreciate the attempt at humor but a better mock would have been "1 COOL GUY 14x world Chmp" and come in acting like him and calling him out for only winning 13 times.
  12. 1 Cool Guy 13x Troll

1 Cool Guy 13x Troll 13x Troll Champ

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No man, I'm just 1 cool guy. I have the expertise necessary to turn this team around. Clearly, the chargers pathetic office strategy and coaching have gotten the team nowhere in the postseason. Lackluster play at quarterback among other things has dropped this team right out of the playoffs altogether. In order to fix this sad truth we need to make some moves to surround our subpar Rivers with the best talent in the league. If we wanna ever get back in the superbowl we need to become the greenbay or pittsburgh of the west and get great receivers and great defense. Since our quarterback is the least clutch qb since Ryan Leaf we need to be all around better than those teams though.
  13. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 14 / -3
    Yes that would have been a better attempt.
  14. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yea, if he would have named himself 14x champ that would have rattled me TBH. Real gamers copy much Better. CPL event players copied exactly and ppl protested by just adding an extra "." at end name ex: 1.c001.guY....... I would be like hey dude name your titles. Then I would check them out. It's extremely difficult to win world titles in video gaming. Then I would offer him a live duel at the next upcoming lan event to decide who #1. Next great $ lan event is Blizzcon 2011, see you there, hope to meet u great gamers.

The # of video gaming players is more than any other event in the world. Even my wife plays online cards. (spades competently) There is more people playing online and live video gaming than sports. The talent level is unbelievable. A guy I owned in sc1 is now world champion card player poker (he was top 10 player sc1), so if u think tactics don't help hmmm. All your matches can be reviewed by demo's so it's tough to stay ahead of the comp. Would be nice to meet some of you guys live. I accept all challenges friends in any big game.

The Chargers are blind from the tactics that need to be used. Why? I assume they choose to not take advice from those who have GOD with them and lean on their own understanding. The Packers/Steelers from what I researched have the most Christians on their teams compared to the rest. I assume they have GOD's peace and eye's open to what they needed to do to get to the SB. If our fans don't believe in GOD's wisdom then everything makes sense to why they cannot understand tactics that work better than others and why.

I have friends who are Packers and Steelers fans and they told me and i researched that ya, they have many believers on their team compared to other NFL teams. I could clearly see a calmness in the Packers this year that got me thinking... The Chargers wouldn't want me to help them because they are blinded by the truth I will assume. Oddly, the admin who banned me from the official .com site said he was a Christian. Really? U think their is enough fake ppl in the world already? I talked to him personally on the phone live after i got banned and asked him why. He said i did nothing wrong but, caused too much of a commotion with my idea's. He will have to answer to GOD one day as to his wrong doing. I understand priv organizations do have the right on who they choose to serve, homers, ppl who want to help or refuse anyone for any reason.
  15. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    I am sorry. I am all for fun and games. But making a log in solely to insult another member should not be allowed, has been a violation of the TOS in the past. It is not funny, it is not clever... It is just lame.
  16. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,011 / 1 / -0
    This alt/troll is you you ******* tool.
  17. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    Yup, made from lame sauce...
  18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,296 / 12 / -5
    Wow...that idiot actually thought the mods here wouldn't find that out?