1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Vs. Broncos

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,686 / 39 / -8
    Much like the Texans, the Broncos will turn to the defensive coordinator, Jack Del Rio, while John Fox misses the next couple of weeks to focus on his health. And just like Wade Phillips, Del Rio has recent head coaching experience and will continue to call the defense. I think that transition is much easier than an offensive coordinator trying to maintain both responsibilities. Many would just assume that because of Manning, that this game will be a cakewalk, but Manning actually has a losing record in head-to-head games against Rivers in his career (3-4).
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/...ay%2C 4%3A25 p.m. ET%2C CBS%29&photo=31955671
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,686 / 39 / -8
    Denver Broncos/ San Diego Chargers over 57.5

[​IMG]

What can I say, if you haven’t hopped on this trend by now you must not like money.

I know I must sound like a broken record here, but the over on Denver games this season are 8-0. So you know if I am willing to play the over when the Broncos are going against lowly Jacksonville then you can imagine how fast I’ll back them on the over against the Chargers.

Mike McCoy gets his first chance at his former employer on his turf and he will surely be eager to get his licks in against the quarterback he once talked strategy with. Philip Rivers will be eager to get past last week’s nightmare finish and the bye couldn’t have come at a better time for Peyton Manning and his various injuries.

A fresh Manning and a motivated Rivers combined with two age old division rivals will make for a back and forth affair that should light up the scoreboard.

Two veteran gunslingers combined with a perfect San Diego afternoon and you have another easy over for backers of the most consistent winner of the 2013 season.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/look-between-the-lines-handicapping-nfls-week-10-slate/
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,280 / 12 / -5
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1