1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers vs Jets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 1, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    So what's everyone's thoughts on this game? We have some payback to give to them for last years playoff loss. But what are the key's for a Bolt victory?
  2. SDWILLDOMINATEU

SDWILLDOMINATEU BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    I think if we stop there running game then they have nothing left. I dont think there defense can stop our offense, and i dont think that there passing game is good enough to carry them to a victory.

SD 34 NYJ 17

[​IMG]
  3. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    First of all, welcome to the site SDWILLDOMINATEU. :kegger: I agree with your take. The Chargers are a healthier and much better team. It's too bad that we can't play the Jets when their 100% but we still have to go in there with the mentality that they ate at 100%.

Their defense is their strenghth right now, but I do think that they will have trouble stopping our offense. They most likely will stack the line to stop LT first, but the Chargers have learned to cope with that and will attack them through the air. That then will help set up our running game.

Defensively, we got to go after an injured line and pressure Vinny all game.

Chargers wil take this game going away.

Chargers 33
    Jets 13
  4. SDITSURFER

SDITSURFER BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jets

I would like to see the Chargers re-establish the run with LT. However, I liked the approach Cam Cameron had with the offense against the Chiefs. Just take what the opposing defense is scheming against you. The Chargers have too many weapons for the Jets D to stop. Hopefully LT can score by running into the end zone and not by passing. I expect a victory...It doesnt have to be a blow out just a W-I-N
  5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I totally agree. If we stop Curtis Martin, then it's over. Our defense will come after Vinny and theres nothing the Jets line can do about it.

On offense, we should not have any trouble moving the ball. LaDanian is going to go off!
  6. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to see the DBs continue to step up their play. The run defense is almost a given. My G**, when was the last time the Chargers didn't have a solid run defense??

On offense, it's all about the line. If they can't do it this week, Cam's going to have to get creative again. Why do you think he has LT throw so many passes? It's as much about getting defenses to be honest as it is for the sake of a "trick play." But then, if the line were kicking *** and taking names, he wouldn't have to do it at all. Anyway, it will be interesting to see if the Jets try stacking the line this week. The offense should have success no matter what. They are too good not to.
  7. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
  8. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Lot's of articles about how either Brees or Rivers going to the Jets. If we do trade one of them there, who or what do we want in return?
  9. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0