1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BasPilot, Sep 25, 2005.

1. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Good job San Diego!!!

Finally sporting a W guys, I hope you all get to see a lot more. Good job on O, but the secondary is REALLY hurting... A little more Run D would be nice too... But the O looked good
  2. ChargersFan

ChargersFan BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The PUNISHER

#21 needs to buy #41 a brand new car at the end of this season! (Especially if LT breaks the record). Larenzo's new nickname is "The Punisher" That guy is AWESOME! On the couple of times he was given the rock, he didn't take a sideline, he cut back in, dropped his shoulders, and made the defense wish LT had the ball. The rest of the game he was bulldozing the defense making huge holes for LT to break through! Thanks Lorenzo.

It's about FRIGGIN time. I agree that the secondary needs work, but at least ELI learned something. The crowd was a big factor, not just in the beginning, but even w/ 2 minutes left! SD FANZ ROCK!!!! (At least with a winning product on the field-DON'T BE A BANDWAGONER!!!).

I hope the tough road schedule doesn't catch up to our CRAPPY start.

What really pisses me off, is that the COLTS are 3-0 and have played so much worse than us (IMHO). Peyton has only 2 TD's in three games.
  3. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    Nice game guys......you had me worried a little when you let the giants back in it.....but the healthy dose of LT and Gates did the trick..
  4. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Good game San Diego - No turnovers really helps.

Great job Chargers. This was a team effort, and im glad you won. LT, Drew you guys both looked really good. Great number and great score.
  5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    The offense was unstoppable. The stadium electric. Don't let Manning's numbers impress you too much. The Chargers shut down their running game limiting them to less than 90 yards total on the ground.

Just like teams we beat last year, they were playing from behind and had to pass all game long which gave them lot's of passoing yards.

LT, LT, LT!!! He was just awesome, but it all starts up front. The O-line and Neal allowed no sacks to a team that got 7 sacks in it's first 2 games. Plus they opened up holes for LT. Brees deadly efficient, Gates untoppable as ususal, and McCardell is just timeless. This is the offense we were waiting to see the one that finished 3rd overall last year. Kudos to the Cam Cameron for calling one heck of a game.

Defensively, that 2nd quarter was brutal. Too many easy catches. Too little pass rush. We need to improve big time if we are to win agains NE and Pitt. That roughing the passer call on Castillo in the 2nd half which negated the TD return by florence was bogus. Keep doing what your doing Castillo. We should be much improved in the front 3 when Olshansky comes back. Merriman looked good tinight. Man is he fast! Light out Baby!. He's going to be more of a factor as the season progresses.

Florence played well I thought and could of had 3 picks tonight. Kiel couldn't cover Shokey one on one but who can? Jammer needs to step it up. and Jue needs to help out on deep passes.

The fans were just awesome. We caused at least 5 penalites. Great game Bolts! I hope that this victory is the first of many more this season! Go Chargers!!!!

[​IMG]

:kegger:[/img]
  6. STORK48

STORK48 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah, great game for the bolts, glad to see your back on track!
  7. oca

oca BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Great win but now the real test begins. Hopefully they can maintain this level of play for the next few weeks. They'll need to.
  8. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Wow that was a fun game to watch! Our offense is awesome. Defense, you guys need to improve your pass defense. Chargers will win this weekend in NE. Go Chargers!!!