Come out and support keeping the Chargers in the San Diego area...
<p style="text-align: center;"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-4071" style="border: 0;" title="stadiumag" src="http://bolttalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/stadiumag.png" border="0" alt="Chula Vist Bay Front Stadium Action Group" width="302" height="95" /></p>
<p align="center"><strong>Chula Vista Bay Front Coalition Organizational Meet and Greet</strong></p>
- To establish and initiate an independent grassroots organization of individuals who are committed to keeping the Chargers in San Diego County and who believe that the approval of a new stadium on the Chula Vista Bay Front is the best opportunity to do so, and to approve a Mission Statement and initiate a Strategic Plan to educate, advocate and achieve this objective, including public announcement of the group's formation.
South Bay Fish and Grill
Chula Vista Marina
570 Marina Parkway
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Wednesday, April 9<sup>th</sup>, 2008, 7:00 pm
- All Chula Vista Bay Front Stadium Supporters:
* Regional Leadership Team (Caryl's Contact List)
* Supporters from Chula Vista Town Hall Meetings
* Key Chula Vista Coalition Members and leaders
* Community Message Board Members
- Notifications: Spread the word to interested individuals within each of the groups listed above through email notifications, blog notices, threads and other internet communication vehicles.
<strong>Proposed Event Agenda:</strong>
<strong>1. </strong>Introductions and discussion to determine level of interest, involvement and commitment of participants. Distribution of questionnaires.
<strong> 2. </strong>Consideration, revision and adoption of an initial Mission Statement and Strategic Plan. Assignment of responsibilities based on interest and experience.
<strong> 3. </strong>Consideration of a proposal for a public announcement of the group's formation, including a proposed news conference at the site of the old Chula Vista power plan and messaging for same.
<strong> 4. </strong>Crowd building, organization and assignment of tasks related to the Power Plant news conference / announcement.
<strong> 5. </strong>Gather further support from network of friends and family.
<strong> 6. </strong>Brainstorm ideas for future events/publicity.