1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Daer posterz

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by in_a_days, Oct 24, 2008.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,011 / 1 / -0
    Hillo. I am called in_a_days and somebody once told me I was a modulator or something like that. I think I'm s'pos'da make suer that people aren't saying things like **** and **** and ***** or talking about ho's. SO for I don't think it is a hard job. There are mostly happy people on the chargers boards because they are the best team in the NFL. Because of hteir belovedness it is more easyier to be a modulator because people are happy because the team is good so they don't complain or get upset after the game is over and everyone knows that its okay to criticize and have your own opinion even if it isn't popular but since most peeople like that the chargers are so good it doesnt happen very much.

Nad I think the other modultaros are good at keeping the **** words away too! There is a turtle and a rabbit and a anteater and they represent both reptiles and mammels so you know that everything is fair. There are also other modurators but I think they are people. We also have other people here that are weird but they love the chargers so we love them too. Theyre are guys with perms and I think there is a mexican that likes the chargers too. But I like meixcans so it is good.

Sometimes people makes posts with words that say things that make it sound like something the modulation is not being done to a proper amount and direction. But these words i think are mostly for the joking. Because we are so good that it's okay when people say we're were not so good. Everyone only has fun times at the bolt talk.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Boltage Bimbo

Boltage Bimbo Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    You spoke that so good IAD, are you coledge edumacated like the rest of the Mods? :icon_tease:
  3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    And this forum has the worst posters ever!!! :lol: :lol: :icon_tease: :icon_tease:
  4. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    HEY!!!!!!!

speak 4 urself!:icon_evil:
  5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    can I say Raiders Sux here?
  6. Boltage Bimbo