1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Denver. Done and Done.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by WaltCD, Nov 24, 2009.

1. WaltCD

WaltCD BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well, there you go.
    Chargers should finish now, as was always predicted, with at least a 10-6 record, but maybe even 11-5. This would allow for losses to Dallas, Cincinnati, and maybe Tennessee (hey, have to account for all variables). Then again, all of these games take place in December, which of course, is the month of the Chargers.

Never give up. Never say die. The Chargers are playing the best they have all season. Playing a team that is 3rd against the pass (Denver) get your running game going. Playing a team that is 1st against the run (at the time, Giants) go for passing (3 TDs).

We're not unbeatable, but I hope we've moved up from "mediocre", to "average", to now, a really good team. Even with injuries, we're picking up solid players that make up for it.

Walt D in LV

P.S. Like the Merriman thing, I'm sure this Cromartie thing is a non-issue. Still, I wish these guys would not put themselves in situations where they could be looked at sideways.
    • Like Like x 1