1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"despite a loss"

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by bigmike.x.09, Oct 5, 2008.

1. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    okay, all anger aside, i would not say the sky is falling, however i WILL say that we need to get our sh*t together. NOBODY wins every game by only playing one half, especially if you are playing a team that is in between scrub and playoff contender, like the broncos, the panthers, and dolphins. it simply cant happen; AND nobody wins every game. dont take this out of context, im glad we lost, im glad weve lost 3, because id much rather see us lose three games that we didnt deserve than to win three that we should have lost. one more thing to say, i prefer to see these losses NOW, early early early in the season as opposed to lose the big ones (playoffs/lombardi)

with that said, i still see hope, i mean i didnt expect us to make playoffs last year after going 1-4 at week 5, and were in better shape than last year.

however, it IS fair to put the blame on the coaching staff because play selection really ****ed us over, i mean give it to LT on 4 and 1, gee, nobody saw that coming. if we want to go the superbowl, like if we want a legitimate shot, we need to distribute the ball to EVERYONE, i sound like john madden on madden, but its true, get the ball to the TE, get it to the RB, the FB, the WRs, mix up the play book, because we were too predictable on offense. now the defense... idk where to start, ummm blown coverages, missed tackles, blown assignments, losing in the trenches (for the most part), lack of penetration, lack of intensity, lackadaisical attitudes, no hunger for the ball, no hunger for the win.

the sky is NOT falling, not yet, its still week 5 and theres 17 weeks in this b*tch, and dagummit, we better improve lol.

go bolts :bolt:
  2. bigmike.x.09

Ratings Received:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    more to add --

WE NEED BEEF DAMMIT!! KEY rule to winning a game -- PROTECT THE PLAYMAKER!!
  3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings Received:
    +405 / 8 / -0
    Actually it was 2-3 after a big win in Denver, this team is in worst shape than last year (division record, et.)
  4. bigmike.x.09

Ratings Received:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    i thought the 1 was in denver, who was the other team we beat? OHHH i forgot, the bears. thanks for the correction
  5. megold0715

megold0715 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    agreed well said and we were 2-3 and like it was said before stop all the flexing .kissing biceps kicks just paly muth fuggin hard football 53 players 60 minutes of pain be relentless dont stop and bring sum f@$%#n pain no-ones goin to give anything away you got to want it take it .STOP PLAYING TO BE SEEN ON ESPN,PLAY TO BE HEARD.if that makes sense
  6. megold0715

megold0715 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    and if we win the rest of our division games we will be in better than the donkos they lost to the chiefs the donkos are goin to lose 2 more games this year there not goin 15 an 1 14-2
  7. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings Received:
    +494 / 0 / -0
    I would say the sky already fell and now we are sifting through the pieces trying to figure out where they all go.