1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Do you fear the Packers?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by flash, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    No it's more a matter of you being two faced.
  2. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I'll listen. Care to elucidate?
  3. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    Not really.

I think it would end up being pointless.

It's interesting that I don't recall you posting at all during the game, it was only after we lost that you dropped by and share our grief with us. I also find it interesting that you were nothing short of polite leading up to last Sunday night's game but showed a different side of yourself the moment that game was over.

I know that the majority of folks around here would prefer that you were gone but I have defended you because the value of most of your posts. Your deciding to show up right after our loss makes me wonder.......
  4. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I couldn't post during the game...I was at the Fox Sports Grill in the Irvine Spectrum Center watching the Patriots dismantle the Bills, and I didn't have my computer with me....I also caught snatches of the Chargers game.

Is it really to be unexpected to want to celebrate my team's victory after all the hype the Chargers fans put out there from the playoff game in January until last Sunday? Did you want us to sit on our hands and say thank you for coming? This is a rivalry for cryin' out loud, and it's only a game, sdcharger...don't take it all so personally and so seriously. Where is your sense of gamesmanship?

Again...I had to drive from Fox Grill to home before I could post.
  5. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0
    SDC -

Just ban that troll. He's only hanging around to be an ***.
  6. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    You really are a little disintegrated, Shamrock. You want every guy on this board to blow you, and you call me an ***?

You really need counseling, or you need to simply enjoy the give and take of being a sports fan.
  7. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    There is a difference between the give and take of being a sports fan and the passive-aggressive crap the you pull. If you value being a part of this forum, I strongly suggest that you take the rest of the night off.
  8. flash

flash BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you fear the Packers? (You do now!)

Wow!! What a great game. Looks like I called it almost perfectly....with the exception of the score being a larger spread.:icon_banana:

Thumper where is that love you promised!!:icon_shrug:
  9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Do you fear the Packers? (nope)

The Packers have definitely improved compared to the last few seasons. It's obvious that the Chargers are not hitting on all cylinders right now, but you have to give the Packers credit. They kept the game close and waited for the Chargers to make critical mistakes.

Right now the Packers are a much better coached team than the Chargers. And Favre, well lets just say that the old man can still sling it.

If they were to play once more next weekend, I still think the Chargers would be favored again.
  10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    I fear every team with Norv at the helm!!! :mad::mad::mad:
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.