1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Whooki Mane, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +131 / 2 / -0
    I'm not sure if there is already a topic on this because if there is I couldn't find it but id like to see who everyone has their eye on in regards to players in the draft. We all know the big 3 offensive tackles and blah blah blah but the draft is 7 rounds and I dont know about you guys but im almost equally excited about the 7th round pick as I am the 1st rounder. I'll get it started...

Shamarko Thomas - Don't wanna jump the gun but this kid is built in the Bob Sanders mold without the injury problems and has more athleticism ... at a height of only 5 9 he weighs 215 lbs runs 4.42 jumps 40.5 inches and had 28 bench reps .. all 3 of those numbers were #1 at the combine among safeties. The knocks on him are his ball skills and height.. I know S isnt the highest priority but if this guy is there for us in the 3rd i dont see how we could pass him up