1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN: Special Invitation - Ladainian Tomlinson

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ESPNQF, Jan 20, 2006.

1. ESPNQF

ESPNQF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello-

My name is Melissa Salvo and I am an audience co-ordinator for the ESPN show Quite Frankly with Steven A. Smith. First, I would like to thank you for helping us out when Shawn Merriman was on our show.

The reason that I am contacting you is that we just found out that current NFL star and stand-out San Diego running back LaDainian Tomlinson, is scheduled to appear LIVE in studio on Thursday, January 26 at 6:30 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization 10-15 FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that it is such short notice and most of your members are on the west coast, but it would definitely be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to your all interested memebrs, family members, friends, and even.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City right across the street from Madison Square Gardens. Again the show date is Thursday, January 26 at 6:30 pm with a 5:00 pm check-in

If you or any of your members are interested in attending the show, please call me back at 646-708-7102 and ask for Melissa. You can also email us at Melissa.A.Salvo.-ND@espn.com

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website to offer to all San Diego Chargers fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Melissa Salvo
    Audience Coordinator
    646-708-7102
    Melissa.A.Salvo.-ND@espn.com
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Wow, 1st Merriman now LT. Thanks for the invite! Anyone out there close enough to go?
  3. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Send this to the guy who writes JUSTICE IS COMING. He lives in NY and knows all local Charger fans.
  4. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Man, why can't ESPN interview him here in SD?
  5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    When will it air on TV?
  6. ESPNQF

ESPNQF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The show will air on Thursday. It will be a live show on the East Coast, so 6:30pm ET. And it will air on the West Coast at its normal broadcast time on Thursday.

If anyone is still interested, contact us for tickets.