1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Extreme Ravens.com

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Trumpet_Man, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Good....ExtremeRaven.com lurkers are reading.

Hey asswipes .... I owned your asses on your sorry excuse for an Extreme forum just like my team will own you in 12 hours.

We have our own smack arena as well if the pussssy PSRAVEN fan has any balls at all to register.

I am pretty sure our MODS here will not turn into pussssies if we step in the Smack Arena and if it gets real good we have an Assclowns forum but I suspect the huevo factor at ExtremeRavens.com is sorely lacking.

Maybe we need to bus some Californians out there to satisfy their women as well.
  2. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,243 / 0 / -0

Give them some cream for their corn, Herr Hornblower !!!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. cravn

cravn BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Trumpet Boy, you are a lying sack of ****..If you woukld have kept your ****ing bullshit spew in the smack forum, you would still have been allowed to post over there..But seeing the ******** that you are you kept it up in the Ravens forum..

AMF *****!!!! :icon_toast:
  4. cravn

cravn BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awe aint that nice you pusceys have a filter here..

Thats why we none of us register here Trumpet Boy!!
  5. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,571 / 44 / -6
    I see Trumpie has been out being a good steward and ambassador of our Bolt team.:bolt: :lol:
  6. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    One time excemption cravn just cause hronblower stirred it up pretty good at your house. Keep this stuff in *** Clowns or the smack forum. If you want to talk football then you are welcome here.
  7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    I intentionally stayed 100% in the Smack arena yesterday and you queers could not stand the heat.

Nothing was posted in your mains at all and I knew the big talkers and walking vaginas at ExtremeRavens.com were just that - scared pussies of REAL fans and knowledgeable posters.

STOP the LIES little man.

At least I give you props as the ONLY Ravens fan to have the balls to even post on this Chargers fan site. We had one Raven fan at the Union Tribune board (signonsandiego.com) post. I wonder why?

So we had to take our game to your forums - and you got bent.

It was your posters who got vulgar in the Mains and piled on. It was the MODS who enforced one side of the rules. Your pusssy posters provoked by going beyond references to the team and I am fuggin glad I called you out and exposed the frauds - the liars.

Welcome to my paradise birdshit boy.
  8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Meet me in the Smack forum.

That is if you have the skills.

Cheers
  9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    I started off mild and then built up the moment until they had more people viewing one thread than they ever had in their forums history (or some silly record).

When one of our own MODS (SDCHRGR) says he would have banned me as well - brother you know you are "bringing it" :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :nana_dance:
  10. psraven

psraven BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry mods, I join him in his thread over in the Smack forum, please allow me this. I will chronicle every post of his "predictions" in his thread in your smack forum. Some profit. I leave you with another lesson Spaulding, not only did I school you in football, but now in photoshop.

[​IMG]
  11. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    You deserve everything they are sending your way, Trump. Take it like a man...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.