1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Face it...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ride The Lightning, Oct 5, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0

No but LT won't sit out as long as he can sprint. That's just his competitive nature.

That's when the coach has to use his authority and say "I'm having you sit this one out so yo can get healthy."
    Just like a coach will sit a player as punishment if he misses a practice or breaks curfew.

The coach runs the show. Seems very few people in here understand that!!!

Again... the D came through on Sunday. The Offense sucked ***. Norv is suppose to be the "Offensive Guru"... well what was he doing on Sunday?
  2. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings Received:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Most likely LT's going to play against the gay Pats. But if the problem continues, then sit him against Buffalo, sit him against the Saints in London, and the week after that is our bye. There's the 3 weeks LT was talking about in his press conference for him to fully heal.

If we are 5-3 at that point winning without him on those games, we are in good shape with a healthy LT for the second half of the season starting off with the Chiefs.:tup:
  3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings Received:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    Again - BS. The defense allowed Miami to convert 3rd & even 4th downs to extend drives & eat up the clock ALL DAY. Chad Pennington can't throw the ball 50 yds. with a tailwind, yet we kept playing off the receivers, giving 10 or more yards cushion. There was hardly ANY pressure applied & when Pennington split out wide, we WASTED a cover guy on him when we could have had a LB out there to knock him on his *** before he got off the line.

I'm not saying Norv is a great coach, but he's already gotten us deeper in the playoffs than "Mr. Gleam" ever did. To dump a HC in mid-season is a recipe for disaster. To dump Teddy & promote Rivera would be a recipe for having a competent DC.

One more thing. Take a survey of the current NFL coaches & ask them if they would trust their judgment or a player of LT's caliber regarding their physical ability to play. I'll bet you that the majority would say that they would trust that player's assessment.

But apparently YOU are the expert concerning a HC's job. I suppose the rest of us should just bow out & recognize your extensive credentials in this arena.

:icon_rofl:
  4. Chuck F.

Chuck F. Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0

I agree with both of you.

Both Norv and Ted suck.
  5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0

But when your offense keeps going 3 and out... your defense will get tired from being on the field too long.
    We have wayyyyy too much talent for our offense to be playing like that!!!

I don't want Norv fired in mid season either.
    If we don't get a Super Bowl title, let's pick up someone who can!!!