1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fan in Australia

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by newjerseydamo, Dec 25, 2011.

1. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Hi All!

I thought I would join up and in doing so say hello to all the other Bolts fans here.

I was going to California on holidays to watch my ice hockey team (New Jersey Devils) do a road trip in October of 2010, and at that time the Chargers were playing at home against the Titans (October 31st).

So after buying tickets in August for the game, i decided i would be a Chargers fan after watching many different NFL games on TV over the prior year or so.

So me and a friend drove down from Anaheim and watched the Chargers play at home, and it was the best day out, and probably the highlight of the trip.

Everyone was friendly around us, and we had great seats (Field tickets near end zone).

Afterward, i was also interviewed for the Chargers magazine and appear in the December issue with my pug puppy, who has his own Chargers jumper :)

I will hopefully get to see them again next season, and was really hoping for big things this season, was gut wrenching watching them lose against the Lions yesterday.

Anyways, will look around the forums and participate here and there. Hope everyone is having a happy and safe Christmas! :)
  2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings Received:
    +194 / 0 / -0
    I hope your Summa in 'Stralia is going well. Welcome aboard, mate! ;)
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,445 / 19 / -4
    Welcome to the asylum and hope to see you posting a lot in this interesting off-season
  4. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,379 / 36 / -16
    ;) Don't often see "interesting" and "off-season" in the same sentence!