1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Mock Drafts!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by matilack, Apr 27, 2011.

1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,154 / 37 / -21
    Post your final mocks!

18. Cameron Jordan DE: Very good player, clean off the field, solid addition to our D-line. I would also be ok with JJ Watt.
    50. Ras I Dowling: Very fluid player, smart cover corner, also surprisingly aggressive in run support makes him a good fit in the nickle packages.
    61. Mason Foster ILB: This is our weakest position on defense. Foster is a 3 down LB and a smart player. Also a former teamate of Donald Butler.
    82. Greg Little WR: 1st round talent, can make phenomenal catches, very good after the catch.
    89. Greg Romeus DE: Excellent upside as a pass rusher. Hate to say it but he reminds me of Larry English.
    183. Demarcus Love OT: Very good upside as a RT prospect. Surprisingly quick feet, although needs a lot of technical work.
    201. Graig Cooper RB: Call me crazy but this guy was a 1st round talent before the injury, I think he's worth the risk. He's got "magic feet" a lot like Sproles used to.
    235. Jermale Hines SS: Solid upside. Can't expect much more here.
  2. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    1 - Gabe Carimi - OT - Have to protect The Franchise (17)
    2 - Allen Bailey - DE - Physical Freak who should really develop into a good player once he gets a set position for once
    2 - Martez Wilson - LB - Another Physical Freak, will be given to Manusky to develop, and last time he was here, Manusky did a great job developing LBs
    3 - Tandon Doss - WR - Perfect zone busting slot WR. Will make Rivers job alot easier
    3 - Mark Herzlich - LB - If not for his bout with cancer, he could of been a top 5 pick. He wasnt good last year, but that was to be expected, and i personally think he will come back strong and will be a steal this late
    6 - Jacquizz Rodgers - RB - 3rd down back/Kick Returner, new/Bigger sproles
    6 - Byron Maxwell - CB - Terror on special teams and is one of the more physical corners in this years draft
    7 - Armon Binns - WR - Big WR who can compete for a spot on the team long term
  3. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings Received:
    +75 / 10 / -2
    18. Cameron Jordan DE: A beast on the field a gentle giant off the field, good pick
    50. Martez Wilson ILB: a great LB who has drawn comparrison to simeion rice, he's a first round pick that gets taken in the second
    61. De'Marcus Love OT: good foot work clary needs to be gone hopefully we can get him
    82. Casey Matthews ILB- we might lose all of our ILB's and just incase Butler doesnt pan out cu of his injury , we have royal blood line lol
    89. Mark Herzlich OLB: he was a top 5 pick before cancer if he bounces back he is a absolute steal
    183. Cliff Mathews DE: good depth for the team, can help get penetration for our d line
    201. Byron Maxwell CB: a ood corner with good return potential
    235De'Andre Brown WR: 6'7 WR who has good hands, but route running alil shaky hmmm sounds like AJ