1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football cards query

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Heir Coryell, May 7, 2013.

1. Heir Coryell

Heir Coryell BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I have a pretty sizable chargers football card collection that I'm looking to move..(my dog just had surgery and I need the money). Can you guys tell me any larger card shops in the SD area that maybe I could contact that would be interested. I'm too lazy to parse the individiual cards out and was hoping to sell as a whole for a much reduced rate. I've got everything from 1960 to 1990, hard to find stuff, and probably a hundred autographs from the last 10 years including rivers, tomlinson, etc rookies. Any help appreciated in advance.
  2. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +93 / 2 / -0
    There's 2 card shops in town All Star cards n Santee and Center City cards downtown that I know of. I'm not sure if those are the best places to go. I've never sold anything to them but sometimes the card shops can be a tough sell. How about sharing a few pictures?
  3. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +175 / 2 / -1
    Maybe sell as a whole lot on eBay or Craigslist?
    (You could get bids from the card shops on the whole lot, then set that as miminum bid on eBay)
  4. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +428 / 2 / -1
    I would go the Ebay\Craigslist way. I just sold about 350 Magic the Gathering cards on Ebay for almost $8000. The local card shop up here offered me $1500.