1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 3 / -0

Good afternoon Chargers fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,445 / 19 / -4
    Good selection, like Lewan and Michigan has a fantastic track record for tackles. They need someone at the minimum to replace Clary if not take Gaither's spot. Unless AJ is gone I have no idea if the Chargers would ever draft a tackle in the first round.

Btw where do you rate Lewan's best spot to play? Also how do you rank CB need/good options at that spot versus selecting Lewan?
  3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 3 / -0
    Thanks Cap'n! I think Lewan is best suited to play on the left side... I base my Corner rankings on playmaking ability and I have them rated (still early) like this: Amerson, Banks, Milliner, Rhodes, Poyer, McFadden
  4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,445 / 19 / -4
    Considering this draft appears to have alot of good tackles would you see the Chargers going OT first round? Also where would you rank or consider great guards like Warmack from Alabama?
  5. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 3 / -0

I think Warmack is the best of the bunch.. Jonathan Cooper (UNC) & Barrett Jones (Bama) are some other good options
  6. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings Received:
    +629 / 39 / -9
    If we finish 3-13, how would Sam Montgomery fit as an OLB?
  7. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,156 / 37 / -21
    Gonna be ticked if the Raiders land Jones.

I'd be shocked if the Bucs went offense in the 1st, their O-line is solid enough to wait, their defense is not.

And I don't know how to feel about us passing on Dee Milliner when both Jammer and Cason are going to be UFAs, Gilchrist has shown no promise, and Wright is 182 pounds of peanut brittle. I'm fine with going OT to replace Clary, but we're going to have to draft at least 2 CBs and probably sign another FA.