1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Jan 28, 2013.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +24 / 3 / -0

Good afternoon Bolt fans! Here's my January Mock Draft video!

Enjoy!

Em

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    If this happened I'd start running around my home yelling and screaming until my fiancé told me to stfu. Not going to happen but awesome if it did

3. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +715 / 17 / -3
    No way Joeckel falls past AZ but like Ant said I'd be runny around screaming and yelling with excitement.

4. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +262 / 5 / -2
    I agree, but... Em's mock is NOT totally unrealistic.
    It could happen.... dream a little dream with me..... :abq1:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    It depends if there's a bigger push for DL/Def Talent and QBs and in what both Arizona and Philadelphia do. If they want to go defense (I have a very hard time believing that Philly would go Warmack over a pass rusher) then Joeckel might not fall to us but he'd be in a position where we could trade up and snatch him. Philadephia I could and do believe they won't go Joeckel unless there's no DEF talent they really like. Arizona won't take Joeckel ONLY if they want to address another position above tackle AND are at least somewhat satisfied with the performance of Potter & massie. Philadelphia I can by, Arizona i really honestly can't.