1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Forum request

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Concudan, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,686 / 39 / -8
    First let me say I know the hard work Robdog is putting in and appreciate it! Kwak and HolywoodLeo are doing a great job with Vbookie... but...

Can we make some of the forums subscriptions or institue an option to not receive updates from them?

The V-bookie thread spams the search lists as does the articles. It makes it hard to follow the coversations in the football forum.

Is there a way to allow individuals to not receive new post notifications from certain threads?
  2. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +250 / 1 / -0
    A few of these things are going to be fixed in 4.0.8, but I am having issue in the test environment with styles. I am going to be working on it a lot this weekend and will update you guys on Monday with the progress of the update.
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,686 / 39 / -8
    thanks again Rob!
  4. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    I agree. This would be TREMENDOUSLY helpful. When I enter the forum, and click on New Posts, there are pages and pages of V-Bookie threads that I have to sift through to see if there is a thread I am interested in and want to reply on. I am curious if this is possible to not get V-Bookie threads in the New Posts search.